What do you like/hate at FL?
(08-02-2016, 02:52 AM)Hitman Wrote: 1. The bullshit you get from players constantly for performing your dutues
2. The team of people I work with
3. Content Content CONTENT

Oh hitman, I can guarantee you that you don't just get hated out of nowhere, a hint would be your attitude and the way you perform your duties
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Arkten
The fact staff are picked on RPP and how far their straw goes up an ass.
The mentality that certain staff have that they cannot be touched and are therefore the almighty
The way staff often talk down to players then go on bitching about how they aren't being appreciated
The way FL is changing....for the worse.
The lack of updates and general not fucks given by the developers. What's the point in them ?

I could genuinely go on all day.

My biggest pet hate though is staff members complaining on the forums how they aren't appreciated and how they are hated and how no one likes them etc etc.

What they have to realise is this is for a reason. Staff such as Awestruck, Snowred, Infernaw people have relatively no issues with, but then we get to others such as Hitman that speak down to players like they are inferior and then expect respect.

Respect is a two way thing. One doesn't get it, they earn it by being respectful to others.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Greed^
(08-02-2016, 10:07 AM)Marty Wrote: The lack of updates and general not fucks given by the developers. What's the point in them ?

Hey, I don't know what about others but I care about updates lol

*sobs*
(08-02-2016, 10:13 AM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 10:07 AM)Marty Wrote: The lack of updates and general not fucks given by the developers. What's the point in them ?

Hey, I don't know what about others but I care about updates lol

*sobs*

You're a modeller, what have you done then?
I can't see one update on this list that requires a modeller
http://www.fearlessrp.net/changelog.php
The issue is not what I have done but what got released on server then? I know you probably can't see it but... I'm waiting few months now for update to get released Tounge

Also, the material overhaul for example might require modeller but in the end it didn't.

For example I could have done this

Spoiler :

But nope.
The following 3 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Random, Arkten, Awestruck
I can tell you that there is a lot going on in the development but things gotta be discussed carefully so it might take a while.
(08-02-2016, 11:36 AM)MrTrashTag Wrote: I can tell you that there is a lot going on in the development but things gotta be discussed carefully so it might take a while.

Without bashing the devs, why is development not discussed with us, the community? I understand that certain updates need discussing but from our point of view it looks like development is doing fuck all now..
Nothing to look forward to then. Its better if its a surprise Wink
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Arkten, Divey, Jonas, Wolven
1. The snitches, you helping people and they stabbing you in the back when they can. Also people that think I owe them something.
2. Camorro 4 life
3. People should act less like moral f*gs and try to take it more like a man instead of instantly calling staff or others.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Arkten
1. I couldn't see anything making me want to leave.
2. The amazing friends I've made here at FL.
3. The fact that people take things way too close to their chest.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Arkten