What do you like/hate at FL?
Question 
Quick Reminder: People are free to share their opinions, so please respect each and everyone of them.

1. What at FL annoys you so much you'd consider leaving?
2. What at FL do you love so much that you'd want it to last forever?
3. What do you think should change at FL?

My answers:
1. The minges and the fact that someone random raid you quickly while the admins and you can do shit (lack of evidence|not everyone is recording)

2. Chatting with DarkN00b. lol

I got introduced to roleplaying by this server and it is really awesome. The opportunities you have, the way you can decide on how to play the game. Imo this is something that GTA really needs.

3. It should be recoded/polished to stop these ridiculous framedrops, jesus
And a better drving system would not be such a bad idea :p
The following 3 users Like Arkten's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Liam, DreeBott
1. At this point, nothing would/could make me leave.
2. The community (The people. I have made so many friends on FL.)
3. Lag if anything, haha.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Arkten
The only thing that really annoys me is when someone joins who only speaks German and opens a shop then doesn't understand so sells you a single glock instead of the galil shipment you paid 10k more than market price for (also asslicks).

My favourite thing about FL is the nostalgia of back in 2012 and basically the whole server.

What I think should change at FL is the way that mods and admins are selected and I think the unlisted rules should be added to the rules list.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Arkten, MacTavish
1. The mob mentality
2. The 2012-2014 period, before a lot of this community played here regularly, when minor rule breakage wasn't frowned upon, and everything wasn't so serious
3. Hmm hard one... Oh wait it isn't lol
The staff team (not all, but some)
The way passiveRP is prioritized and sacred
The way AA cases works
Certain rules
Admin abuse boundaries, not sure if this makes sense, but what they're allowed to do and what they arent allowed to do
The way arguments arent backed up with facts, but with emotions by a good portion of the community
Make Baskingner and Jan SA
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Falc, Arkten, Robbtja
1. The lack of appreciation you get back from the community when you're only trying to help.
2. Some of the good friends I've made along the way.
3. People's attitude towards the staff. Not labelling all staff the same because they don't like a certain set of staff members. Also, the way people think that they're always being targetted.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Divey, Arkten, Agorith, Liam, Wolven
1. The way that kiss'ass still manage to worm their way to mod after years of saying that it's not how it should work. How differently people are treated. The way minor situations are made massive.
2. A lot of good people I've met. Same as Greed said the 2012-2014 period, the community was so chilled and fun.
3. The staff team should be looked into and transformed with a lot going out and coming in. Especially Super Admins, Noda and Jan should've got the role. More damn updates would've been nice.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Arkten, Robbtja
1. The bullshit you get from players constantly for performing your dutues
2. The team of people I work with
3. Content Content CONTENT
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Arkten
1. Trashtag

2.The amazing friends I've made on the server, besides Trashtag 

3.New updates to be released
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Arkten
(08-01-2016, 10:41 PM)SirMinus Wrote: What I think should change at FL is the way that mods and admins are selected

How so?

For me, I'm not sure if it's GMod or just Fearless, but recently (as in post-2014) my FPS has taken a huge turn for the worst to the point Flight Sim X feels smoother than GMod... :S
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • Arkten, Ivan Tempski
Probably the only server, and the only game that managed to suck me into it for over 2k hours

A lot of cool people I met, who I also communicate with outside FL

Yeaah, as others said, 2k12 nostalgia

Hate obvious asslickers and obvious staff wannabes.

The way how people massively change as soon as they become staff/friend of staff (Probably my most hated thing. throughout the years of FL)

SJWs and whiteknights.

OH AND FUCKING LAGGING FPS AND LOW CONTENT

Apoarently I misread the "could make you leave" part, still that stuff won't make me leave, but is really hated/
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Arkten, Doctor KuLa