RE Clan
Bump.
A more fitting signature. 
As a person who lives in a country that is surrounded by enemies and the most hated country in the middle east and many countries and terrorist groups trying to destroy it and suffered from wars and missiles, I think this clan will be f***ing awesome. What have I become? D:
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Suarez, Falc
I'm afraid this would lead to failRP too fast, as people will start saying offensive things and then we got a lot of drama on our hands.

The community sadly isn't mature enough in my opinion. We'll just end up having people yelling "Allahu akbar" while shooting AK47s in the air and etc. I've seen it happen before.
Off all the RPs that we can have on our servers, this isn't one that we need. I only see downsides to allowing this. Allowing a terrorist RP is like allowing a mass-murder RP where it'll only lead to RDM and failRP.

Worrying if the host of this RP is capable of doing this RP properly is one thing, but I'm afraid of the people who will either hop in this RP themselves or who will feel inspired to do a similar RP. We don't need this on our servers, as it's bound to go to hell.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Fury, General Rickets, Safira
So even If I were to be fully accountable for the clan? E.G if someone were to start shouting Allah Akbar, it'd be me whom faces the concequences

Is that a potential thing, or is it a pipe dream?
Nice concept.

I think you should be allowed to do it, as long as your members are mature. I could imagine the recruitment process would be tough and only the finest roleplayers in Fearless would be able to become a part of it.

However with the strict recruitment process, I do agree with Enzyme, too many kiddies will become inspired to make a similar clan because they wouldn't be able to get in yours and then we get a clusterfuck of kids screaming down the microphone and killing people.
The following 3 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Craz, Fury, Safira
Why would it be disallowed to say allah uakbhar?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Fury,
(04-07-2015, 12:35 PM)Floodify Wrote: Why would it be disallowed to say allah uakbhar?

Depends how it's used, really.
I wouldn't say it's against the rules, but if people are running around shouting it at every instance, it's pretty FailRP.

Regarding the clan, I'd personally say it's a possibility, but yes in the end, the responsibility for your members and how
they act would fall solely on you.

In addition to this, no real world terrorist organizations nor leaders of them. (e.g ISIL, Al-Qaeda, Sadam Hussein)
This falls into place with the Extremist Leaders rule, so yeah keep everything fictional to prevent association with real
world events, some of which people still consider to affect their lives even today.

If the entire community had the mentality of a mature thirty five year old man, certain roleplays that are currently banned
could be allowed, however that is not the case. Our community is young mentally, and as such we have to put rules in place
so that everyone acts their best and does not cause people to be offended.

TL:DR Jono, the responsibility of your members would fall entirely on you, refrain from the usage of any real world leaders
or terrorist organizations, keep everything fictional. (We'll speak regarding it on steam, this is not just yet approval.)
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Technically speaking you would be fine as long as you abide by all the server rules at all times, thing is with this sort of thing is you are walking a VERY fine line. I recreated GLA on the server about a year or so ago, you can look up the clan page in closed clans to get the idea but it worked and was successful but I also agree with Enzymes statement. People will band wagon and many will take it out of hand, I co lead my clan with Preditor as we needed 2 heads to insure everyone stayed in line. Again as long as you follow server rules at all times and make no extreme references at any point. You can do it. However I don't recommend it. My friends and I knew what we where doing and like Diggy said anything that happens falls on you, its up to you really if that's worth the risk. If you are set on this, maybe take a look at Global Liberation Army in the closed clan thread, if you want any pointers about this feel free to ask, but trust me if you find your self thinking at any point in time "this is sort of getting out of hand" than it got out of hand 30min ago. But in what ever you decision good luck.
Well I believe the admins are/have discussed it internally, and so i'm just waiting upon a verdict. I'm going for it if given' the all clear, however if I can't make the clan, then so be it.
Has any judgement been given?