[UPCOMING][RECRUTING] NASA RP
Looks very nice!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
This most likely won't happen as Tmes left the servet(?). Apologies for Necro posting, but I wanted to see if any more replies had been made.
b]OOC[/b]

Hours:32
RP points:0
Steam Name:[FL;RP] Rowan ceaser flippy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50854233
Bans (I will check don't lie):0
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie):0
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: none this is my first on this server

IC

Full Name:Rowan black
Previous Jobs:police officer
Job applying for:mission control
Why you want a job at NASA: i would love to have a job at NASA because i would love to work for a big company like NASA
What is your knowledge of science: graduated from Evocity university of science
What college did you graduate from:Evocity uni of science
Hobbies:model rockets and
Looks good good luck on your rp

question:
what will be involved in nasa rp? flying space ships ect ect...
how will the jobs play a part in the rp
what will people need to do
OOC

Hours: 195+
RP points: 0 (The admins haven't actually watched me over doing an RP)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Bans (I will check don't lie): 0
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 0
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: Free Wales Charity, Managing The Arvind Alliance and other things to do with that..

IC

Full Name: Juliet 'Rosetta' Bareham
Previous Jobs: Free Wales Charity - Deputy-CEO, Evo Deliveries CEO and EvoIT Solutions - Fully Trained Staff
Job applying for: IT
Why you want a job at NASA: I want a job at NASA as I think it is the best company for me to be working in. I have a degree in Law, and an A Level in IT. Therefore I know advanced IT skills and other things.
What is your knowledge of science: I have an A Level in Physics, therefore I am enhanced to some of the most advanced Physics
What college did you graduate from: EvoCity National College
Hobbies: Programming, Science, IT and my Full-Time Job as a Lawyer (Won't affect this)
Ah I think this isn't gonna go ahead since TMes is not here.
(06-22-2014, 10:27 PM)JonesJunioor Wrote: OOC

Hours: 214
RP points: 1
Steam Name: [FL:RP] JonesJunioor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50001341
Bans (I will check don't lie): 3
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 2
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: StripClubRP on numerous occasions, NightclubRP

IC

Full Name: Giovanni Di Vicci
Previous Jobs: Federal Protection Agent, FedEx Worker, Strip Club guard
Job applying for: Delivery Men
Why you want a job at NASA: I have always been interested in what reaches beyond our world, but astronomy was never a real strong point for me. Until I recently joined FedEx I was not sure what I wanted to do with myself. Now I see this job opening for Delivery Men and I thought it would be as close as I could get to helping out the work involved in allowing humans to venture out into the unknown.
What is your knowledge of science: Limited Knowledge not spreading further than the first level of English Qualification, A GCSE in Science. Always willing to learn more however and looking to study Science at a college soon.
What college did you graduate from: I graduated from a respecting English university called Warwick with a degree in Media and Film
Hobbies: Driving, Fishing and Philosophical Reading.

Accepted!

(08-14-2014, 07:40 AM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: OOC

Hours: 195+
RP points: 0 (The admins haven't actually watched me over doing an RP)
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sgt. Suarez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70851645
Bans (I will check don't lie): 0
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 0
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: Free Wales Charity, Managing The Arvind Alliance and other things to do with that..

IC

Full Name: Juliet 'Rosetta' Bareham
Previous Jobs: Free Wales Charity - Deputy-CEO, Evo Deliveries CEO and EvoIT Solutions - Fully Trained Staff
Job applying for: IT
Why you want a job at NASA: I want a job at NASA as I think it is the best company for me to be working in. I have a degree in Law, and an A Level in IT. Therefore I know advanced IT skills and other things.
What is your knowledge of science: I have an A Level in Physics, therefore I am enhanced to some of the most advanced Physics
What college did you graduate from: EvoCity National College
Hobbies: Programming, Science, IT and my Full-Time Job as a Lawyer (Won't affect this)

Accepted!

(08-06-2014, 05:29 PM)Rowan_ceaser_flippy Wrote: b]OOC[/b]

Hours:32
RP points:0
Steam Name:[FL;RP] Rowan ceaser flippy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50854233
Bans (I will check don't lie):0
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie):0
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: none this is my first on this server

IC

Full Name:Rowan black
Previous Jobs:police officer
Job applying for:mission control
Why you want a job at NASA: i would love to have a job at NASA because i would love to work for a big company like NASA
What is your knowledge of science: graduated from Evocity university of science
What college did you graduate from:Evocity uni of science
Hobbies:model rockets and

*EDIT*This is under review as I forgot that this blacklist may have been given after the post, please wait until I contact link to see exactly when it was given*EDIT*

*UNDER REVIEW*Denied. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to lying about bans/blacklists, and you got one very recently by link.*UNDER REVIEW*

Also I didn't think that more people would try to join so didn't look back at the thread, until someone told me otherwise*wink wink*(you know who you are) I'm gonna see if maybe one passive night we can make this a server wide rp (any admins willing to make this one please msg me over steam)
HOWEVER, we have a bit of a problem:
The dupe I photographed was made up of more then one persons prop limit, and I forgot to save it in parts. So now we have a huge dupe that only an admin can spawn. If anyone knows how to fix this, PLEASE TELL MAH.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
By the way I applied for a Astronaut, then took it away CAUSE I thought you wouldn't look at it, could you reserve an astronaut space untill I reapply
my black list was invalid if you dont believe me ask link
OOC

Hours: 525
RP points: 1
Steam Name: {FL:RP] Noob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46111832
Bans (I will check don't lie): 3
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 0 I think
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: anticosti island, night rp ect

IC

Full Name: Allen 'Noob' Wray
Previous Jobs: US Pilot
Job applying for: Astronaut
Why you want a job at NASA: To explore what is in our galaxy
What is your knowledge of science: I have limited knowledge but know enough to get the job done
What college did you graduate from: Kansas University
Hobbies: Flying, Shooting