[UPCOMING][RECRUTING] NASA RP
Tongue 
Welcome to NASA!
[Image: NASA_logo.svg]
This is an upcoming RP, the date has not been decided yet. We need as many people as we can get ranging from astronauts to managers to mission control! The final dupe is almost done, and I have some pictures to show for it (Thx Flood and AARamsey for letting me use up your prop limit):

Jobs to be filled:
Astronauts: tmes2000
Managers of Mission Control: Noda
Mission Control:
Constructers:
Astrophysicists:
Scientists:
Delivery Men (Requirement: Must own a tides truck): JonesJunioor
IT: Jamester, Sgt. Suarez
Mathematicians:

Want to apply for a job at NASA? Fill out this form and your job in the RP will be posted!:
Code:
[b][u]OOC[/u][/b]
[hr]

[b]Hours[/b]:
[b]RP points[/b]:
[b]Steam Name[/b]:
[b]Steam ID[/b]:
[b]Bans (I will check don't lie)[/b]:
[b]Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie)[/b]:
[b]Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past[/b]:

[b][u]IC[/u][/b]
[hr]

[b]Full Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Previous Jobs[/b]:
[b]Job applying for[/b]:
[b]Why you want a job at NASA[/b]:
[b]What is your knowledge of science[/b]:
[b]What college did you graduate from[/b]:
[b]Hobbies[/b]:
NASA out!
[Image: NASA_logo.svg]
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
The following 4 users Like tmes2000's post:
  • Sgtbender2000, Blurr, Suarez, BasicallyMental
Looks very good, good luck!
OOC Elton_John

?

Hours: 205
RP points: 1
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Elton_John
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058481
Bans (I will check don't lie): I think 7
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 0
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: SpaceRP, CarnivalRP
PM me the answer to this question, DO NOT post it: What would happen if the moon DID NOT rotate at the same speed it revolves around the earth at? (Don't google it, if you don't know the answer then just say that, I happen to know a lot about astronomy and want to know which people will understand most of what I'm saying when this RP happens)

IC

Full Name: Pvt. Arnold Palmer
Previous Jobs: NASA Astronaut, Expedition 26
Job applying for: Mission Control Manager
Why you want a job at NASA: Well, I worked there before hand, and I would like to come back. I love the program and the idea of human spaceflight, and I would love to be part of it.
What is your knowledge of science: Major in Astronomy. Aeronautics.
What college did you graduate from: Ohio State University
Hobbies: Astronomy. Soccer. Hockey. Computers.
"Curiosity is the essence of human exsistence."-Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 Crew

"The power of space is to raise our aspirations to those things that are possible if we will commit."- Gene Kranz, NASA Flight Control

"Given the desire to do it, humans can accomplish almost anything." -Jim Lovell, Apollo 13
(04-28-2014, 04:09 AM)Buzz_Aldrin Wrote: OOC Elton_John

?

Hours: 205
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Elton_John
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68058481
Bans (I will check don't lie): I think 7
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 0
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: SpaceRP, CarnivalRP
PM me the answer to this question, DO NOT post it: What would happen if the moon DID NOT rotate at the same speed it revolves around the earth at? (Don't google it, if you don't know the answer then just say that, I happen to know a lot about astronomy and want to know which people will understand most of what I'm saying when this RP happens)

IC

Full Name: Pvt. Arnold Palmer
Previous Jobs: NASA Astronaut, Expedition 26
Job applying for: Mission Control Manager
Why you want a job at NASA: Well, I worked there before hand, and I would like to come back. I love the program and the idea of human spaceflight, and I would love to be part of it.
What is your knowledge of science: Major in Astronomy. Aeronautics.
What college did you graduate from: Ohio State University
Hobbies: Astronomy. Soccer. Hockey. Computers.
You actually have 8 bans, and I was shaky on accepting you until I realized you lied to me about having no blacklists. You've had 3 and therefor this application is DENIED. Had you not lied I would have accepted you buzz.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
OOC

Hours: 220
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Jamsterflex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50667486
Bans (I will check don't lie): I have one ban or record.
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 3x PTE
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: BWRP, City 17 RP (w/ Floodify on 33x), Nightclub RP, Passive RP night, etc
PM me the answer to this question, DO NOT post it: What would happen if the moon DID NOT rotate at the same speed it revolves around the earth at? (Don't google it, if you don't know the answer then just say that, I happen to know a lot about astronomy and want to know which people will understand most of what I'm saying when this RP happens) - I can't seem to PM you.

IC

Full Name: John "Jam" Smith
Previous Jobs: IT technician, FBI agent, Preacher
Job applying for: IT
Why you want a job at NASA: I want to help advance the human race "to the next frontier" through travel to space and across the universe. I think my coding skills would be ideal for programming all of the computer systems aboard the shuttle for a safe and fun trip for our brave astronauts.
What is your knowledge of science: I have 3 English qualifications in science - I have a GCSE - an A level and an AS level.
What college did you graduate from: I graduated from an English university (equivalent to an American college) called Oxford having studied Computer science.
Hobbies: I enjoy fishing, playing the drums, religion and IT
(04-28-2014, 03:21 PM)Jamester Wrote: OOC

Hours: 81
RP points: 0
Steam Name: [FL:RP]Jamsterflex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50667486
Bans (I will check don't lie): I have one ban or record.
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): One blacklist on record.
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: BWRP
PM me the answer to this question, DO NOT post it: What would happen if the moon DID NOT rotate at the same speed it revolves around the earth at? (Don't google it, if you don't know the answer then just say that, I happen to know a lot about astronomy and want to know which people will understand most of what I'm saying when this RP happens) - I can't seem to PM you.

IC

Full Name: Nicholas "The Cage" Cage
Previous Jobs: IT technician, FBI agent, Preacher
Job applying for: IT
Why you want a job at NASA: I want to help advance the human race "to the next frontier" through travel to space and across the universe. I think my coding skills would be ideal for programming all of the computer systems aboard the shuttle for a safe and fun trip for our brave astronauts.
What is your knowledge of science: I have 3 English qualifications in science - I have a GCSE - an A level and an AS level.
What college did you graduate from: I graduated from an English university (equivalent to an American college) called Oxford having studied Computer science.
Hobbies: I enjoy fishing, playing the drums, religion and IT

Accepted! I'll add you to the list, also I'm removing the PM question so dont worry about it.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-28-2014, 07:24 PM)tmes2000 Wrote:
(04-28-2014, 03:21 PM)Jamester Wrote: OOC

-snip-

Accepted! I'll add you to the list, also I'm removing the PM question so dont worry about it.

Thanks Smile and as for my answer to it then - I do believe it would go spiralling off into neverland if you understand what I mean
OOC

Hours: 214
Steam Name: [FL:RP] JonesJunioor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50001341
Bans (I will check don't lie): 3
Blacklists (I will also check this so don't lie): 2
Examples of significant passive rps you have been apart of in the past: StripClubRP on numerous occasions, NightclubRP

IC

Full Name: Giovanni Di Vicci
Previous Jobs: Federal Protection Agent, FedEx Worker, Strip Club guard
Job applying for: Delivery Men
Why you want a job at NASA: I have always been interested in what reaches beyond our world, but astronomy was never a real strong point for me. Until I recently joined FedEx I was not sure what I wanted to do with myself. Now I see this job opening for Delivery Men and I thought it would be as close as I could get to helping out the work involved in allowing humans to venture out into the unknown.
What is your knowledge of science: Limited Knowledge not spreading further than the first level of English Qualification, A GCSE in Science. Always willing to learn more however and looking to study Science at a college soon.
What college did you graduate from: I graduated from a respecting English university called Warwick with a degree in Media and Film
Hobbies: Driving, Fishing and Philosophical Reading.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
Looks good hope you enjoy it Smile
Will post my thing soon, lets just hope that nobody owns MTL on the day Tounge