[FINISHED] The Fearless Horizon Festival
This is some work!!!
Looks very nice!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Username: Commander
Hours: ~275 (at time of posting)
Desired Position: Showroom Coordinator
Prior Bans: 4
Why are you good for this position?: I can "spawn in the dupes and help with general things at Downtown Motors during the event.", I have a suit to wear, and I want to experience what a good RP is like.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

Username: [FL:RP] Roachykins
Hours: 186
Desired Position: DJ or Security
Prior Bans: 3
Why are you good for this position? I've had countless parties thrown at Blackwatch which Spyderr couldn't DJ for, so I had to step in. I recently filled up my music library.

For security, my clan is a Security Corporation or PMC. And I have had countless reports of customer satisfaction over the years from our very loyal clients.
(01-01-2014, 06:38 AM)Surrender Wrote: Username: Commander
Hours: ~275 (at time of posting)
Desired Position: Showroom Coordinator
Prior Bans: 4
Why are you good for this position?: I can "spawn in the dupes and help with general things at Downtown Motors during the event.", I have a suit to wear, and I want to experience what a good RP is like.

[Image: v2fs.png]

(will be listed once Iprotiige sees this.

(01-02-2014, 05:02 PM)roach Wrote: -snip-

The positions you are applying for are unfortunately already taken, you may apply for something else.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
OH FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMMOROW. Thank god I checked the thread. I have filled up my music library with good songs.
Announcement:
Quick update! The event is still planned to take place on V2P at
  • 5PM EST
  • 4PM CST
  • 10PM GMT
  • 8AM AEDT

The opening ceremony starts at Downtown Motors. We recommend you join 30 minutes before the event to avoid disappointment due to playerslots.

If you have any questions please reply to this post.

Thanks,
Wood Chopper.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Username:[FL:RP]Barney
Hours:425
Desired Position:Showroom Coordinator
Prior Bans:7
Why are you good for this position?I feel i can contribute greatly to this i have worked in several other festivals around the world and this i feel could be the best one i've worked so far.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
(01-02-2014, 08:32 PM)Barney Wrote: Username:[FL:RP]Barney
Hours:425
Desired Position:Showroom Coordinator
Prior Bans:7
Why are you good for this position?I feel i can contribute greatly to this i have worked in several other festivals around the world and this i feel could be the best one i've worked so far.

[Image: v2fs.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Event was barrels of fun. Thanks alot to pro and floodify for organising it! I have plenty of screenshots that I will post later!
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • Floodify, Wood
Thank you to Myfloodify, iProtiige and Wood Chopper for the great RP, not to mention all those who turned up.
The following 3 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Wood, Floodify, Noble