[FINISHED] The Fearless Horizon Festival
[Image: 63CXQ.jpg]

You're invited to the Horizon Festival!
Inspired and based off Forza Horizon
[Image: 60AdE.jpg]
The ultimate auto event is coming to Evocity! From cars, racing, music, shopping, and more you can find it all here!

To apply for staff position:
Code:
Username:
Hours:
Desired Position:
Prior Bans:
Why are you good for this position?

If you are doing a musical performance/DJ or setting up a shop/rp for the event please PM me or post it here! You may also post here to inform us if you plan on attending so we can be more prepared for the turnout.

Support us by using this signature!

[Image: 60AWG.png]
Code:
[align=center][url=http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40521][img]http://puu.sh/60AWG.png[/img][/url][/align]
Those graphics look great. Also i'll supervise if you need me, I should hopefully be on at that time.
The following 2 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Floodify, Noble
(12-27-2013, 10:15 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Those graphics look great. Also i'll supervise if you need me, I should hopefully be on at that time.

Sounds good! Look forward to seeing you there!
Looks rather Amazing, I must say.
I hope to see as many there as possibly!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Can you walk in and become a driver or do you fill out application? I have not seen the job. Anyway, looks wonderful and I'd love to attend. Also, gives V2P another kick start. Cheers.

Username: [FL:RP] Barkles
Hours: about 272
Desired Position: race coordinator
Prior Bans: 2 ( one when I was new, the other a misunderstanding of perma law)
Why are you good for this position? I currently occupy a managerial role in Blackwatch corp which involves me coordinating staff towards common goals and keeping the organisation running.

Ps: forza horizon is my fav game on 360 Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
GOD DAMNIT THAT'S 7AM FOR ME.. bloody timezones.
I wish I could come, that graphic is awesome and it looks like a big event.

But once again, Australia misses out Sad

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Floodify, Sleepy Knight 生活
(12-28-2013, 12:36 AM)sgtbender200 Wrote: Can you walk in and become a driver or do you fill out application? I have not seen the job. Anyway, looks wonderful and I'd love to attend. Also, gives V2P another kick start. Cheers.

No, you don't have to fill out an application to race. You may participate in any or our organized events by simply showing up or competing in private ones.

(12-28-2013, 12:41 AM)Barkles Wrote: Username: [FL:RP] Barkles
Hours: about 272
Desired Position: race coordinator
Prior Bans: 2 ( one when I was new, the other a misunderstanding of perma law)
Why are you good for this position? I currently occupy a managerial role in Blackwatch corp which involves me coordinating staff towards common goals and keeping the organisation running.

Ps: forza horizon is my fav game on 360 Wink

Accepted! I'll be in touch over Steam.

(12-28-2013, 12:46 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: GOD DAMNIT THAT'S 7AM FOR ME.. bloody timezones.
I wish I could come, that graphic is awesome and it looks like a big event.

But once again, Australia misses out Sad

Never fear, it is a tentative schedule so it may change. It's hard squeezing in Australia in with EST and GMT.
Username: [FL:RP] Venom
Hours: 685
Desired Position: Security
Prior Bans: 2
Why are you good for this position? I am very experienced in all things security. Also I am in Estleback Corporation as a agent. Which we have done lots of security details in. I was also in Slyfox.