Ban Request - Nikitjee
(08-10-2013, 03:16 PM)nikitjee Wrote: Spyderr and kfir2709 u cannot reply here, please warn this users

Actually we all can, you see, we are all witnesses and victims of your stalking and verbal assaults. You only say that because you know that all we say is the truth and you realize that you got busted this time.

Roach tried to be reasonable with you and kindly asked you to leave his clan alone. But no, you insisted to keep on trying to ban us although we did absolutely nothing and kept on fighting when peace was an option for you. Its called pure hatred. Its people like you that make a bad name for this community.
His clan still breaking rules. and stalking i'm just recording when they Rdm or something, i guess they like to rdm.
They got always the most kills of the server.
The guy nikitjee love to lye don't be Surprised ;D
(08-10-2013, 06:01 PM)nikitjee Wrote: His clan still breaking rules. and stalking i'm just recording when they Rdm or something, i guess they like to rdm.
They got always the most kills of the server.

Its kind of funny that you keep denying the truth and keep telling yourself you are right and everyone who doesn't agree with you isn't, And you don't seem to stop.
You always put music on your videos to attempt to cover the truth and keep posting baseless lies over and over again. I don't know what you think, but people aren't stupid and they have logic and common sense, if you would have used yours every once in a while you would have realized that people notice you and remember, and being hostile and mean wouldn't get you anywhere.
Even some moderators know that they stalk us all the time.
Today he's made multiple digs at me in ooc like "Lol u went for 2 days? not much of a holiday" and then thinking he knows shit by saying "lol u dint go on holidays ur lying in ur unban request"
I wish that an admin would look at this soon, post a chat log if you can Spyderr.
This seems like the regular targetting of one who has got you banned. Take your conflicts elsewhere and stop wasting our time.

You have 12 hours to provide evidence of actual violation of Fearless policies.
Doesn't saying "I will ban everyone that breaks the rules. sorry but I dont make exeptions" count as back seat administration?
why is it only the black watch that says I stalk.
i think the admin is right.
you are mad at me because, i made a ban request for spyderr (Blackwatch leader).

I think you try to protect you're leader.

And i got still a few questions, if the president broadcast weapons are banned the blackwatch can walk with guns.
If you look to the scoreboard they got the most kills.