Ban Request - Nikitjee
Name of player: Nikitjee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37351103

Time in GMT: 16:50

Server: V33X.

Summary: Basically, this guy has been disrespecting both myself and my members in-game and over forum PM. I was banned recently for 3 days, for apparently prop slamming a car. Even though I was moving it, that is out of the question though I take full responsibility for my actions.

Nikitjee from Day One has been there flaming Blackwatch in OOC, Verbally assaulting us over PM in-game and on the forums. And just being a general annoyance, I believe if this ban goes through he we will banned permanently since this will be his 12th ban. I have witnesses both Blackwatch and the general population of the server, I have posted a chat dump of the pms he has been sending me over the forums.

Evidence:

[Image: 3XJRT.jpg]
[Image: 3XJR7.png]
It is true, Every time That myself or other blackwatch member pass by, He says these exact words: "you blackwatch, blackwatch bad is very bad, you all get banned".

Plus, Every time That we get in trouble with the police and he is somewhere close, he immediately Comes even if he has nothing to do with the case and begins shouting "arrest them, kill them they are bad!"

I'm not Just saying that because I'm blackwatch, But because he is hostile and verbally assaults alot of other people and not Just Blackwatch.
If you get more evidence, Guy post it. I don't think he'll get a ban for the evidence I posted, but that's all I could find.
When i told u in game that you will get banned for it you where like haha omg no im gonne get bunned!

And i said Who break the rules i will get banned, cause i fraps always. And you blackwatch break allot of rules.
No, we don't. I'm pretty sure I've seen the "Petrovs" break every rule under the sun, but never had my fraps on.
whatever ask the people everyone says the blackwatch are rdm'ers. and if server crash and we take the industrial base, then u make a whole scene about it and lying on ban requests, i also got again a few video's of Blackwatch members rdming me.

And is it normal, the blackwatch always have the most kills of the server, like 20-30-40 kills. i think that isn't normal.

And your friend Guy0544 can he please go away he cannot reply here.

I only said you all get banned when u rdm'ed me and i recorded (thats why spyderr got banned)

I will not reply again this is ridiculous, like how did the blackwatch call us? stupid birds or something idk anymore
He has insulted me multiple times over voice chat ooc and is always trying his hardest to rustle my jimmies. He literally stalks us and gathers evidence of nothing. Quite cute, I guess hes jelly of BW.

Oh and stop copying us saying bunned, you're not cool.
I Would Like To Reply Here Because Im Maybe Not In Blackwatch But Im Ally With Them I Got Their Radio Channel So Some Times I See You Trying To Get Blacwatch People To Trouble Even When They Didnt Do Nothing.
If You Having Any Problem With Us Tell It.
You Always Insulting Many Of Our Players And Annoying Us In Our Base And When We Kill You You Start Crying.
I agree Spyder, you see Nikit. Being butthurt doesn't get you anywhere in life, I posted this because I'm sick and tired of you insulting my troops. If you left us alone after that incident, I wouldn't of posted this. But you just kept on insulting/undermining us. Your videos are covered by music, so you cannot hear what we are saying. Because you know that most of the times you have been killed on BW premesis were valid, we warned you and you kept coming back. Also breaking NLR might I add, this is what you get.
Spyderr and kfir2709 u cannot reply here, please warn this users