My thoughts on the administration
(02-12-2013, 02:15 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 01:20 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: And I am going to threat this thread like every other similar, as spam.

Wikipedia Wrote:Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, especially advertising, indiscriminately.
I am in no way sending bulk messages. I disagree on most of what you said, but we all got our own opinions. Can we discuss mine, please?

Apparently you can't, unless you want to lose Ruxandra's respect.

Then again, who the hell cares if Ruxandra respects them or not?

Some threads about the administration are indeed poorly written and annoying in general, because they always end up complaining about "getting banned for nothing" even though they actually broke a rule or two. But this thread is definetly not the same. This is useful information and feedback from Joykill and us "mortal" players. We don't mean to disrespect you in any way.

Don't consider well-written feedback and critique as spam. These two factors are and have been used for a long time by all the people in the world to improve themselves and others.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod
This isn't one of the shit posts, there isn't enough mundane cursing.

In all honesty, I find the two hours story odd. Do you mean you constantly @ called for two hours or that simply an admin didn't do anything for two hours or? Otherwise, there isn't much else to say.

Sometimes we miss the chat due to spam, that has already been explained.
Sometimes we are busy dealing with something and thus, miss the chat.
Sometimes we ignore the chat because it is horribly written, repulsive and otherwise commanding us to bend to the will of the author.
Sometimes we ignore the chat because we're being lazy.
Sometimes we ignore the chat because we're RPing and thus only answer priority requests.
Sometimes we answer the chat.

These are all possible reasons, different admins have different preferences on which of these little points are adhered to.

Wanted honesty? There it is.
(02-12-2013, 04:40 PM)Adman Wrote: This isn't one of the shit posts, there isn't enough mundane cursing.

In all honesty, I find the two hours story odd. Do you mean you constantly @ called for two hours or that simply an admin didn't do anything for two hours or? Otherwise, there isn't much else to say.

Sometimes we miss the chat due to spam, that has already been explained.
Sometimes we are busy dealing with something and thus, miss the chat.
Sometimes we ignore the chat because it is horribly written, repulsive and otherwise commanding us to bend to the will of the author.
Sometimes we ignore the chat because we're being lazy.
Sometimes we ignore the chat because we're RPing and thus only answer priority requests.
Sometimes we answer the chat.

These are all possible reasons, different admins have different preferences on which of these little points are adhered to.

Wanted honesty? There it is.
I reported it once I got arrested, then I continued to play in 2 hours. I didn't send any other @-requests.
Perfect that this is in the "Entertainment" section of the forum
(02-12-2013, 05:43 PM)Germs Wrote: Perfect that this is in the "Entertainment" section of the forum

[Image: EbaiSwI.gif]
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(02-12-2013, 05:43 PM)Germs Wrote: Perfect that this is in the "Entertainment" section of the forum

That was why I originally posted it in the roleplay section, but it got moved to here.
The administration is fine to me. I don't think that there is anything wrong with the admins/Moderators.

Every time someone does something wrong, they're considerate, and they normally are not too harsh when it comes to banning.

Administration on Fearless is great, if you compare it to the other servers. Fearless is 1 of a kind.
(02-12-2013, 08:16 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: The administration is fine to me. I don't think that there is anything wrong with the admins/Moderators.

Every time someone does something wrong, they're considerate, and they normally are not too harsh when it comes to banning.

Administration on Fearless is great, if you compare it to the other servers. Fearless is 1 of a kind.

The administration is not perfect, it has its flaws, or in particular some members of it do.

Overall it is good but there are things that can be improved "No im not refering to not getting a response from my @' i almost always get a response"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Aaaand thread LOCKED because I'm tired of cleaning up the immature posts. If y'all are having trouble staying civil on such topics, then don't expect me to let you drag them out in the open every now and then.