Fearless Forums
My thoughts on the administration - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: My thoughts on the administration (/showthread.php?tid=25752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

My thoughts on the administration - Joykill - 02-10-2013

Note: Not sure where this belonged, please move it if wrong.
Ok so, let me get this out first: I really love the Fearless RP community, but I am just pointing out what I think is a problem.
Okay, so yesterday I was president and we we're "hiding" in the car dealership office. A single colone managed to get through the defenses and kill me, but that's not the the thing. I afterwards used OOC to ask him what his reason was to raid me, and he said I wasn't treating my officers right. I think I did, but that doesn't matter much either. I then contacted an admin using the @-command and didn't got a response, which is OK because I know they're busy doing stuff. I waited and they said people needed to stop PM'ing them for help, which I wasn't doing. I then said I wasn't doing it, and I did use the @-command yet I got no answer. When I said that the admin came and said something similar to "Couldn't you just leave it to that, idiot?". I know he was not the biggest friend of mine anymore. I continued to RP as normal, and got randomly tazed and arrested. I did report it in, yet I got no answer in 2 hours more, which is the time I played after that report.

tl;dr: Take do not randomly raid president more seriously, and try to always look natural at reports, admin. Just like if you didn't knew who sent it.

I won't take any names in the thread, because I see no need for that. I'm talking the general spirit of it.
Thoughts?

RE: My thoughts on the administration - aviator - 02-10-2013

Send a PM to the admin who done this and try to settle the issue. No need for it to be here, especially in the 'Roleplay' section.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - DoomDude1 - 02-10-2013

Moved.

You might also want to re-check your story and post a full one, without leaving out parts that don't suit you.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - Foxy The Pirate - 02-10-2013

Not really surprised have seen it happen many times. Basically the only thing you can do is not care about others failrp or just record everything and post a ban request and then pray that someone actually looks at it.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - Infernaw - 02-10-2013

There's no need to be so rude to Joykill. Many people seem to have complained about this... just saying.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - kakcraft - 02-10-2013

I must agree to this, not every admin but some of them don't bother at some times.
I get that they're busy, but just noclipping around or walking on roofs?
That's really not understandable to me, specially when the server is full of minges.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - Joykill - 02-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 10:32 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Moved.

You might also want to re-check your story and post a full one, without leaving out parts that don't suit you.

I posted everything I knew...

RE: My thoughts on the administration - Verzyn - 02-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 09:50 AM)Jonas Wrote: I continued to RP as normal, and got randomly tazed and arrested. I did report it in, yet I got no answer in 2 hours more, which is the time I played after that report.

Quick tip, use a recording software such as fraps so that if the admins/mods are busy you can record the rule breaker and he can be punished.

Also you said 2 hours after, are you sure an admin was online, chances are no admins/mods were online and you were making @ calls to no one.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - Narc - 02-10-2013

We can't answer all the @ calls we get, especially not when we are online alone.

We do our absolute best to respond in time and keep up with @ requests, I'm sorry if your case has been missed, but we have many cases to take care of.

RE: My thoughts on the administration - Joykill - 02-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 01:50 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 09:50 AM)Jonas Wrote: I continued to RP as normal, and got randomly tazed and arrested. I did report it in, yet I got no answer in 2 hours more, which is the time I played after that report.

Quick tip, use a recording software such as fraps so that if the admins/mods are busy you can record the rule breaker and he can be punished.

Also you said 2 hours after, are you sure an admin was online, chances are no admins/mods were online and you were making @ calls to no one.
I played 2 hours more after I was randomly arrested/tazed, and the exact same admin was still on.

(02-10-2013, 01:52 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We can't answer all the @ calls we get, especially not when we are online alone.

We do our absolute best to respond in time and keep up with @ requests, I'm sorry if your case has been missed, but we have many cases to take care of.
I understand you guys can be busy. Fearless servers' are relatively big, and hard to keep managed.