My thoughts on the administration
Note: Not sure where this belonged, please move it if wrong.
Ok so, let me get this out first: I really love the Fearless RP community, but I am just pointing out what I think is a problem.
Okay, so yesterday I was president and we we're "hiding" in the car dealership office. A single colone managed to get through the defenses and kill me, but that's not the the thing. I afterwards used OOC to ask him what his reason was to raid me, and he said I wasn't treating my officers right. I think I did, but that doesn't matter much either. I then contacted an admin using the @-command and didn't got a response, which is OK because I know they're busy doing stuff. I waited and they said people needed to stop PM'ing them for help, which I wasn't doing. I then said I wasn't doing it, and I did use the @-command yet I got no answer. When I said that the admin came and said something similar to "Couldn't you just leave it to that, idiot?". I know he was not the biggest friend of mine anymore. I continued to RP as normal, and got randomly tazed and arrested. I did report it in, yet I got no answer in 2 hours more, which is the time I played after that report.

tl;dr: Take do not randomly raid president more seriously, and try to always look natural at reports, admin. Just like if you didn't knew who sent it.

I won't take any names in the thread, because I see no need for that. I'm talking the general spirit of it.
Thoughts?
Send a PM to the admin who done this and try to settle the issue. No need for it to be here, especially in the 'Roleplay' section.
Regards,
aviator
Moved.

You might also want to re-check your story and post a full one, without leaving out parts that don't suit you.
Not really surprised have seen it happen many times. Basically the only thing you can do is not care about others failrp or just record everything and post a ban request and then pray that someone actually looks at it.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

There's no need to be so rude to Joykill. Many people seem to have complained about this... just saying.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Flux, Darkkel
I must agree to this, not every admin but some of them don't bother at some times.
I get that they're busy, but just noclipping around or walking on roofs?
That's really not understandable to me, specially when the server is full of minges.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 6 users Like kakcraft's post:
  • Nadrickk, Warior135, Joykill, Karakuts, ChrilLe, Commander Fi5h
(02-10-2013, 10:32 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Moved.

You might also want to re-check your story and post a full one, without leaving out parts that don't suit you.

I posted everything I knew...
(02-10-2013, 09:50 AM)Jonas Wrote: I continued to RP as normal, and got randomly tazed and arrested. I did report it in, yet I got no answer in 2 hours more, which is the time I played after that report.

Quick tip, use a recording software such as fraps so that if the admins/mods are busy you can record the rule breaker and he can be punished.

Also you said 2 hours after, are you sure an admin was online, chances are no admins/mods were online and you were making @ calls to no one.
We can't answer all the @ calls we get, especially not when we are online alone.

We do our absolute best to respond in time and keep up with @ requests, I'm sorry if your case has been missed, but we have many cases to take care of.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Humla
(02-10-2013, 01:50 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 09:50 AM)Jonas Wrote: I continued to RP as normal, and got randomly tazed and arrested. I did report it in, yet I got no answer in 2 hours more, which is the time I played after that report.

Quick tip, use a recording software such as fraps so that if the admins/mods are busy you can record the rule breaker and he can be punished.

Also you said 2 hours after, are you sure an admin was online, chances are no admins/mods were online and you were making @ calls to no one.
I played 2 hours more after I was randomly arrested/tazed, and the exact same admin was still on.

(02-10-2013, 01:52 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We can't answer all the @ calls we get, especially not when we are online alone.

We do our absolute best to respond in time and keep up with @ requests, I'm sorry if your case has been missed, but we have many cases to take care of.
I understand you guys can be busy. Fearless servers' are relatively big, and hard to keep managed.