Police in England - Something I read in the papers.
(06-09-2012, 06:31 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Well, We have the shittiest police force in the bloody world.

Fact.

They dont usually even carry around the basic X-1 Regularly, Only if they are requisitioned...

I wouldn't say that.. think of Afghanistan.
- Midnight Blues

(06-10-2012, 08:34 PM)Number1554 Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 06:31 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Well, We have the shittiest police force in the bloody world.

Fact.

They dont usually even carry around the basic X-1 Regularly, Only if they are requisitioned...

I wouldn't say that.. think of Afghanistan.

Thats the Armed Forces, They are THE best trained in the world, But the regular bobbies as I said, Are a different story
Well I don't know about there, but luckily in my town police is quite effective. We have two divisions, the "Local Police", wich is the one created and paid for by the town hall, and the Guardia Civil, who usually go to accidents, thefts and what not. Local police usually take care of small problems, fining people, etc.

In big cities you get "National Police", wich is like your cops. It's weird in Spain but anywhoo, everytime someone's needed the Police in my town they've been very quick responding. One night neighbours were having a party at 3AM, my mother called the police after they wouldn't stop, they arrived within 5-7 minutes.

The next night same thing happend. When my mother phoned, I went to the bathroom, closed the door and I heared the door bell as the polie where outside already, so yeah, pretty effective luckily.

PS: They take our weed, that's da problem.

PS2: I'm joining National Police, or hoping!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Just want to point out that this is an incredibly old story. It happened nearly ten years ago.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The ultimate Trollology I have ever heard that man just won the world
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Don't the coppers in England carry no firearms? Victoria Police (Australia) carry Smith & Wesson M&P .40 calibre pistols.
The Highway Police in Australia are probably the most hated people on Earth lol.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
As some people have stated i don't know about the english police forces they may be as bad as described but i have to say that the police force here is a bit more idiotic in one way. Alright so i live really close to Arlanda airport here in sweden where there is a really and i mean really huge police station where my mother works and its like 15minutes away from the town where i live if you follow the speed limits if you don't you can get from there to here in about 5 minutes. Alright so here is the idiotic part. If any crime happeneds in my town we have to call to a police station that is almost inside stockholm from where it takes 30-40 minutes to get here if they don't follow the speed limit. I have to admit that is idiotic in one wa but i guess the police force mentioned in the opening thread is a bit more stupid.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

English Police Don't need fire arms.
Where I live, the police are shitty.
Our car got smashed in, and we rung the police whilst it was happening. No one turned up, ever.

What's the point? We don't ring them anymore. We've had 2 cars smashed in, our garden tiles dug up and stolen, our fence smashed up etc

I live in a great neighbourhood.
(06-21-2012, 01:40 PM)Caroline Wrote: Where I live, the police are shitty.
Our car got smashed in, and we rung the police whilst it was happening. No one turned up, ever.

What's the point? We don't ring them anymore. We've had 2 cars smashed in, our garden tiles dug up and stolen, our fence smashed up etc

I live in a great neighbourhood.

Sorry, I won't do it again Sad