[Pas/Agr] British Armed Forces

The British Armed Forces are the heart and soul of military operations in the middle east, In urban areas there are the MDPGA.

Due to recent events a section of the British Armed Forces have been called into evocity to be used as a out-post and to stomp on the organised crime who of witch have been reported to be selling weapons to the Taliban...

Rules:
1. No Breaking Fearless rules for an RP

2. Respect people who are in higher rank and listen to them (Except if they are trying to make you break rules in which tell the commander)

Training:
The Commander will contact recruits if they need training and will instruct them on certain things:

1. How to talk to people properly

2. What to do if you get shot

3. How to properly return fire if the need arises / Breaching Rooms

4. The Killrooms

5. OUBA / MOUT (Warning: The player has a possibility of dieing in this training if they are not care-ful and dont listen to the rules)

The recruit must complete all Main Training exercises to be promoted to soldier.

Extra Training:

1. Commanding your team (This only applies to Soldiers who are promoted to team-leader)

5th Rifles Regiment:

Commander:

1. Mark Andrews (Spitfire (the awesomemaster))

Officers:

Squad Leaders:

1. Green Blockhead (Green Blockhead) (Has Completed Team-leader training [X])

2. (Has Completed Team-leader training [ ])

Soldiers:

Recruits:

1. Andrew Tucker ([FL:RP] Grant) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

2. Vinnie Martinez (Homicide) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

3. Richard Hammond (Valient Fighter UK) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

4. Reece 'David' Jackson (Reece Cheese) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

5. Clyde Vance (Doritos1100) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

6. General Int (Int64) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

7. John "Prison" Smith ([FL:RP] Sgt. Prison Commander) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

8. Cody Tolman (Tolman™) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

9. Liam Smith ([TPS]smiddy) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

10. Lyle Williams (Imperial Sheep) (Training Completed: 1.[ ] 2.[ ] 3.[ ] 4.[ ] 5.[ ])

Want your hand in the skies, Fancy your-self flying a BAe Hawk Trainer? Well, You had better sign-up to the R.A.F

Pilots:

[Image: RAF-fighter-pilot_1370542c.jpg]

The Back-bone of the R.A.F are the men and women who fly the air-craft, Upon being selected and starting training, You will fly the BAe Hawk Trainer and learn the basics of flight.

1. =GIN= Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy (=GIN= Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy) (Completed Flight School [ ])

2. (Completed Flight School [ ])

3. (Completed Flight School [ ])

4. (Completed Flight School [ ])

5. (Completed Flight School [ ])

Flight Engineers:

[Image: 45F52270_1143_EC82_2E6719221A1F4DC3.jpg]

The minds behind the Wings are the Flight Engineers who make the air-craft in the first place, They will be-able to create new air-craft to use in the skies!

(WARNING: The User Needs To Be An Experienced Builder To Apply For This Job)

Are you at one with the sea? If you are, Join the Royal Navy, Where the sea is in our favour.

Sailors:

[Image: 4763972741_dcd6e9bc7a.jpg]

The main thing that bolsters the Royal Navy are the sailors on the ships!
You will get to use a regular ore boat for training and learning the basics of the water.

1. (Completed Boat Training [ ])

2. (Completed Boat Training [ ])

3. (Completed Boat Training [ ])

4. (Completed Boat Training [ ])

5. (Completed Boat Training [ ])

6. (Completed Boat Training [ ])

Engineers:

[Image: Marine-Engineer.jpg]

Building something that can float isn't an easy business and needs quite a bit of cunning, Think you have what it takes?

(WARNING: The User Needs To Be An Experienced Builder To Apply For This Job)

The Animal Division:

If you Either dont want to be a soldier or want to be a soldier but also want to be an animal This Is for you!

Dogs:

[Image: 1MWDR-formation-200.jpg]

If you Want to Be a dog you just need to sign up as normal but if you JUST want to be a dog state it.

A dog would get training if wanted or can ask for a typed up guide to RP
properly.

1. Rex ([FFC]Pacman)

2. Rover ([FL:RP] Sgt. Prison Commander)

Also, You would NEED to RP as a dog, Not be a dog who can wield an AK-47, Though it tells you how to fight in the guide

Pigeons:

[Image: pigeons_birds_pest_control.jpg]

You can Also apply to be a messenger pigeon in which would also get an RP guide

And If you want to sign up as a just a pigeon state it as you would if you wanted to be a dog.

Our allies:

As we are the military of Britain, We NEVER Want to start a war unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary. To prevent this, We gather as many allies as possible.

[DISBANDED] Third Echelon

[DISBANDED] Black-Diamond

Non Aggression:
When we cant ally another organisation, Instead of straight-going to war with them, We sign a non-aggression pact which basically means we wont engage each-other, Neither will we interfere in their business.

[DISBANDED] SW Pirates

Charities:

Army:

Royal Navy:

Royal Air Force:

If you can, Try to donate to any one of these charities.

If you do donate, PM me and tell me how much you donated to whom

Application
Character Name:
Steam Name and ID:
Hours played:
Why would you like to join?:
Are you British? (You dont NEED to be, but it would be preferred):

"Be The Best"

"Its A State Of Mind"

"The Team Works"

"Rise Above The Rest"

"Who dares wins"
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Shock Wave
applacations please
The applications are up.
Just to clarify, you dont NEED to be British to enter this clan.
Patience.
We now have Animal Jobs!
Character Name: Eric 'hell' Adams
Steam Name and ID: [FL:RP] Hellshell / STEAM_0:0:42365063
Hours played: 207 if i'm right.
Why would you like to join?: I want to stand against the taliban, and stop the illegal activities. I will fight against them for my country!
Are you British?: I'm not British but my english is pretty good. You'll understand me Tounge
(05-04-2012, 08:40 PM)hellshell Wrote: Character Name: Eric 'hell' Adams
Steam Name and ID: [FL:RP] Hellshell / STEAM_0:0:42365063
Hours played: 207 if i'm right.
Why would you like to join?: I want to stand against the taliban, and stop the illegal activities. I will fight against them for my country!
Are you British?: I'm not British but my english is pretty good. You'll understand me Tounge
Approved.

Welcome to the Regiment...
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Dragonhome
Why are people rating this clan down?
Character Name: Vinnie Martinez
Steam Name and ID: Homicide
Hours played: 14 but ive been on other RP servers
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join so i can fight for my country and the right to be british!
Are you British?: Yes i am Cheese