Poll: Cause polls are just awesome and supereasy to count votes!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, support!
97.96%
48 97.96%
Nope, not my thing.
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Area Manager -> Show your location
+Support, one big problem I had when I first started playing v2d v33x etc. was remembering/learning the names of every location. This will help new players remember the name of the location they are currently in when they visit it. So next time someone says "I'm at the lake m8" they hopefully remember where it is.

I'd like to know how precise this will be exactly though, for example will it cover buildings too? That would be pretty sweet. e.g. "Nexus (Lobby)" "Nexus (Garage)" "Nexus (Presidents Office)"
Huge +Support!
(07-27-2014, 10:57 PM)Rain Wrote: +Support, one big problem I had when I first started playing v2d v33x etc. was remembering/learning the names of every location. This will help new players remember the name of the location they are currently in when they visit it. So next time someone says "I'm at the lake m8" they hopefully remember where it is.

I'd like to know how precise this will be exactly though, for example will it cover buildings too? That would be pretty sweet. e.g. "Nexus (Lobby)" "Nexus (Garage)" "Nexus (Presidents Office)"

Yes, for example Nexus has the following areas:
  • Nexus - Main Floor
  • Nexus - Elevator
  • Nexus - Garage
  • Nexus - Jails Floor
  • Nexus - Office Floor
  • Nexus - Presidential Floor
  • Nexus - Presidential Office
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Joykill
+Support
+Support
+support
I have a question, do you have the abilities to create a map Item which you may buy? I think you should be able to buy a map which gives the names of each area. Just because someone is an experienced player doesn't mean that they know where the Farms are. Like me, I almost never play on v2d as 1. it's always so full 2. I don't have CSS so the the Textures are messed up. If I played on there, there will be a 26% chance of me knowing where it is, due to the few times I have played and 33x.

Which brings up an interesting question, will this be for all 3 servers? If so I can throw out my ridiculously complicated to bind all purpose location binds (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0)
[Image: 4c34f723eb.gif]
+support
+support

How about a gta stylish radar?
I know it would be a pain in the butcheaks to do, for all 3 maps a different 1, but it would make it alot easyer for newcommers (and it just looks cool)
for the spotted one, couldn't someone just say /spotted, when in fact they're in BP and the Suspect is in the villas?
Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong...
but definitely the /panic gets +support