Poll: Cause polls are just awesome and supereasy to count votes!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, support!
97.96%
48 97.96%
Nope, not my thing.
2.04%
1 2.04%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Area Manager -> Show your location
Brick 

Title of Suggestion: Area Manager

Description: Show the location of yourself (and possibly) other players.

Why: It would be a nice addition to the gamemode to actually see where you're located in the map.

Your own location could be shown on the already existing HUD, like this:
[Image: 5129707d18.jpg]

Of course there could also be the ability to get the location of other players, although there should be a command for the player to disable their location being visible to others, as this would make it fairly easy for example cops to arrest someone.
On the other hand, a command like lets say "/spotted could be used if someone sees a wanted player. This would broadcast their location to the government so the police can have an idea of where the warranted player is currently hiding.

NEW IDEA -> '/panic' command - Police Distress Call
(Puush ruined image quality for some reason)
[spoiler=Command without arguments (just /panic)]
President
[Image: 7486a4df6e.jpg]

Cops + SRU
[Image: d63f6a6449.jpg]
(Just noticed the typo 'destress' instead of 'distress')
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Command with arguments (/panic "Taking fire, need assistance asap!")]
[Image: 993179895d.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Thats all I can come up with at the moment, if you have any more ideas that I could add, please post them!

I did a search before posting this and didn't really find anything related so if this was posted before, sorry!
Like the idea a lot, brings a new element into Fearless. Maybe there could be an anti-HUD sort of thing, so you could go undetected and such.
This would also help with a Police Panic Button.

The question is, is there a script already made or will it have to be made by Temar?

+support
+support

And how about: when you use the /request function, your current location appears beside your name?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Zan, Baskingner, Hitman
+Support
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(07-27-2014, 08:06 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: This would also help with a Police Panic Button.

The question is, is there a script already made or will it have to be made by Temar?

+support

Yes, this would make a command for officers in distress possible.
And for as far as I know there isn't any existing script for this so I'm currently working on it.

Jeremy Wrote:+support

And how about: when you use the /request function, your current location appears beside your name?

Yea something like that, still figuring out how I'd do it exactly but thats a good idea. Maybe just between (). Ex.: 'Stephan Mayhem (MTL): I need help, taking fire!"
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Haarek
Having the possibilty to get a players location opens a ton of possibilites, but I suggest having it exclusively for /requests and when an officer is shot or driven down.

+support
+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This can work out very good.

Maby even a thing you can buy from the Black Market Dealer so you can go invinceble.

+Support
YES!! +SUPPORT