- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
My ban: 14772, [FL:RP] NycDude66, STEAM_0:1:48558317, prop climbing, ignoring warning, [FL] Temar

I jumped on a car to get into MTL as a Rebel and then was banned.
Regards,
aviator
It seems i am not liked by Termin (joke).

17979 [FL:RP] NukaBomb STEAM_0:1:6148371 Steam Profile Randomly raiding, there was no contra.
Expired
[FL] Adman
17427 [FL:RP] NukaBomb STEAM_0:1:6148371 Steam Profile RDM
Expired
[FL] Termin
17147 [FL:RP] NukaBomb STEAM_0:1:6148371 Steam Profile Backseat admin/RDM
Expired
[FL] Termin
15545 NukaBomb STEAM_0:1:6148371 Steam Profile Ban request approved: FailRP
Expired
[FL] Termin

FailRP was something to do with Russian Roulette or something.
Backseat admin was shooting a cam spammer.
RDM i believe was shooting another gun dealer as we were competing.
And the random raid was me looking at a door saying 'no contra here' and deciding to break in and look.

I got these bans a while back mainly when i was still new here, but I'm wiser now and tend not to break the rules. I'm ashamed of them all and my hundreds of blacklists that will forever prevent me being liked by the admins, haha
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I have not been banned.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Flame
Alright my turn. All of my bans are from 2011 except for the Last one which was in March 2012 and was only a day ban.

Quote:7472 Fultzy STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile no extremeist names
Expired
Nadrick

Was doing Joseph Kony RP. I personally didnt think it was that bad but reasonable since it was a hot topic during the time I did it back in March 2012

Quote:3250 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile Don't flame at admins and call them a tool because they review your unban thread
Expired
[FL] Faustie

Pretty simple. Called Faustie a tool bag and other things because he closed my unban request.

Quote:3113 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile RDM
Expired
Console

I was Corleone raiding the rebel house. The raid was valid but I completely mowed down a standby rebel. Vauld also has a strong memory of this one too because his ban was given at this same time because he was raiding with us as the president.

Quote:2361 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile Ban request approved
Expired
Console

Keypad abuse. Clicked Z and deleted it on accident.

Quote:2231 xFultzyx STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile Basing in labs as rebel
Expired
[FL] Storm

Rebels in the labs with contraband. Nothing really here.

Quote:2135 xFultzyx STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile Stealing a Rebel car as Rebel
Expired
Flame

My brother got arrested so I was going to take his car back to base. Stealing teams car.

Quote:2003 xFultzyx STEAM_0:1:42793994 Steam Profile Asking to be killed
Expired
[FL] Storm

Just joined the server. Went Corleone. Walk the whole way to the city to be hit by a car leaving me with about 10 health. I walk over and said could somebody just kill me? Person I ask was Storm.
I've been banned once by Ruxandra for breaking NLR.

I was the president's security guard, and his only security guard, a 10 year old rebel came up with an AK47 and raided him because of taxes, he mowed me down unsuspectingly, got pretty mad due to losing my machine rifle and figured that I should return since he was also breaking rules. He got banned for a week and I got banned for a day.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right. ^^
My one ban was from Theomenz back a while ago.
Myself and some friends were basing as corleones, and a rebel walks up and starts hurling abuse at my person, me being the Don at the time, and trying to act in character, ordered my men to hurt the rebel, and well he ended up dead.
On top of that the HSS at the time was trying to negotiate with me to take on the rebels.

When Theomenz arrived we had a nice discussion about the whole affair, polite etc, and I took the ban.

Got banned for RDM and failrp
I called Jokhah "Gabe Newell" and I got a 1 day ban for Disrespect
Got banned for prop-smashing for 3 days, I got on with my punishment like a big boy. But did post an un-ban request, as I thought it was unfair in the beginning, but I decided it'd be less hassle to just get on with it.

I think Narcotic has it in for Blackwatch members, like he has a sick fetish for banning BW Members or something like that.

I joke
<3 you Narcotic.

Also, not a ban but a Blacklist.

I had contraband in my base when I was a corleone, went afk and died. So I assumed I got raided, turns out I died from starvation. Thought my contraband was destroyed and switched to SRU, Aviator TPed me to the Corleone house I was basing in and blacklisted me, oh also I double doored I didn't have many hours back then.
Still, no excuse I was in the wrong and started to flame at Aviator over OOC posted an Admin Abuse thread. It got denied and I apologized to Aviator the next day for being an asshole.

Yup, that's about it. Cool story.
I was having contraband at the top floor of the building at the end of corleone (V2D) Blocked the door with Keypad and though why the fuck not block off the top to with keypads ofcourse i start building on the top then i see a Corleone jumped through the windows saw that i had that block called an admin i didnt have a chance to explain and got banned random YUP Thanks Mahti
I got banned for:

nothing x1

being a d*ck X4

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.