- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
Well Fearless Staff, now is the time to let us know about your previous bans, and the reason behind them! I was just really curious, and I guarantee this will be an amusing thread, haha.

Fearless members may also post their ban stories.

One of my more hilarious bans is when I was banned for - FailRP as SRU. Complaining in OOC and then threatening me. Go ahead.

The reason why this ban is hilarious is not because it was a retarded reason, it was because I am a complete retard. First of all, do NOT complain after a small punishment like a demotion. Take the punishment, and be happy you were not banned. This is where I was a complete idiot. I continued to argue with Doomdude about my demotion, and said that if I got banned I would post an Admin Abuse thread. And, what do you know, I got banned. Guess what I did after that? I posted an Unban Request, AND, guess what? An Admin Abuse thread for absolutely NO reason at all. Guess what commenced from all of this? My ban was never shortened, nor taken off my record. Think Doomdude got demoted? Nope, he didn't even do one little thing wrong, I was just a complete idiot. Guess what else? I now think Doomdude is a great Admin, and a great addition to the Fearless Staff Team. I've never seen him ban someone for an idiotic reason. (Go Doomdude!)

That's my hilarious Ban, now share yours!
I don't know if its just me but, I didn't find any part of that "hilarious", could you help me by telling me was so funny?
The following 1 user Likes Nathan's post:
  • NotSep
Why?
This a troll thread orrr...
I RDMed my IRL friend (First hour on the server! Cheese) whilst Holdem was floating right next to me.

#pro
35487 [FL] Temar STEAM_0:0:5119023 Steam Profile minge2
Expired
[FL] Temar

Yup.
Tell me when I shall stop laughing.

___

My bans aren't funny at allSad
Kind Regards,
Floodify
No bans whatsoever.
Just 1 ban.
There were a bunch of cars piled up on the sidewalk with Toby standing behind them, which I didn't know. So I decided to drive my Golf MKII full speed into the pile, crushing Toby between the pile of cars and the Tides Hotel. 10 Seconds later I got banned for CDM :) First day though.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
(08-19-2013, 06:46 AM)Nathan Wrote: I don't know if its just me but, I didn't find any part of that "hilarious", could you help me by telling me was so funny?

It's funny because I am retarded.

(08-19-2013, 07:31 AM)Adman Wrote: I RDMed my IRL friend (First hour on the server! Cheese) whilst Holdem was floating right next to me.

#pro

We've all RDMed our IRL friends before! xD

(08-19-2013, 07:16 AM)Jarz Wrote: Why?
This a troll thread orrr...

Yeah, this is a troll thread. That's why I wasted my life writing a paragraph of info on the screen.

I mean, are you an idiot? If this was a Troll Thread it would have "Trololol" written all over it. -_-
My first ban tops it all - 15651 Verzyn STEAM_0:0:42747725 Fail RP. Making a huge guillotine in a public place, randomly executing people + random hostaging.
Expired
Holdem

Basically me and a couple friends went corleone and started to execute people who tresspassed on our property, not a proud moment of mine. (very early hours, I had basically zero understanding of RP)
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • Jono