- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
(08-20-2013, 09:59 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 03:09 PM)roach Wrote: Got banned for prop-smashing for 3 days, I got on with my punishment like a big boy. But did post an un-ban request, as I thought it was unfair in the beginning, but I decided it'd be less hassle to just get on with it.

I think Narcotic has it in for Blackwatch members, like he has a sick fetish for banning BW Members or something like that.

I joke
<3 you Narcotic.

Also, not a ban but a Blacklist.

I had contraband in my base when I was a corleone, went afk and died. So I assumed I got raided, turns out I died from starvation. Thought my contraband was destroyed and switched to SRU, Aviator TPed me to the Corleone house I was basing in and blacklisted me, oh also I double doored I didn't have many hours back then.
Still, no excuse I was in the wrong and started to flame at Aviator over OOC posted an Admin Abuse thread. It got denied and I apologized to Aviator the next day for being an ***.

Yup, that's about it. Cool story.

I don't know how you can blame me for banning "Blackwatch" or whatever it is you call it members for breaking the rules. Quit it, I've seen it a thousand times before and it's getting old.

Alright, chill out just a bit of banter. You take things too seriously, this is semi-serious.
Get on my Level.

[Image: llKBOtQ.png]
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Imperator, Roachy
Search "Decie_ere" nuff said.
(08-21-2013, 12:57 AM)Jamie Wrote:
Get on my Level.

I would exchange mine with that ban.

Only two bans:

[FL:RP] Ciryl STEAM_0:1:51063459 Steam Profile 'Fail RP, killed with very little reason with no intention of RP' -Expired- [FL] Beflok

Saw a guy pick-locking a Ambulance with a paramedic inside, so i decide to 360 no scope him (across the map) with a AWP as for my luck it turned out to be Beflok, As soon as he teleported to me and said 'why did you kill me?' I knew i was screwed.

[FL:RP]Ciryl STEAM_0:1:51063459 Steam Profile KOS Laws,You have 300+ you should know better- Expired- [FL] Grub

First time being dictator, banned everything- rebels, civilians and other jobs decided to turn slums into their own little city called 'shitsville' so i setup a elite team of SS and ordered them to clear the whole of slums and they basically went in killed anyone in sight people had 20-30+ kills then all went quiet- then a big chain reaction of bans came out of no where a lot of people got banned.
[Image: 48744efbc7b5c09c9f0ac6f30ff1eae5.png]
I just joined the server for the first time. Ran up to the first person I saw and punched them, turned out that this person was Temar. Not a good idea.

[Image: f3d98713330c232d2253d2ac703a1502.png]
This one has a story behind it:
Ciryl and I had created a shop at BP on v2d and business was booming, then all of a sudden the server crashed. We hurried to get on as fast as we could. I rushed for BP and just as I was about to buy the doors someone else did. I tried to bargain with him but he completely ignored me.

So, Ciryl and I were talking (on Xbox [2cool4Teamspeak]) while stood across from BP, near Giga Computers when we devised a plan to molotov the persons shop. As I pulled a molotov out of my bag I began to become worried of what might happen if I was seen by an Administrator. Ciryl pressured me further and further so I decided to go ahead with it. I looked left and right but couldn't any potential witnesses, I ran for BP and chucked the molotov.... the bottle smashed right on the front door, it was a bullseye.

As soon as the molotov exploded I ran towards the city tunnel. Then all I hear down the Xbox mic is "He's chasing you, he's chasing you!" I frantically ask "Who is?" while still running. Then, my stomach turned when the words "Grub is chasing you!" were said. As I'm running I look for a place to hide, I run into KFC and jump behind the counter.

Sadly, I wasn't fast enough to get away. I see a blue orb fly and pick me up. I am flown to roof where Grub, in all his wisdom, tells me (and I quote): "George, you can't just molotov a building". Then, he bans me.

[Image: eda0f1c4a6268a6b8702cca32e80f413.png]

I spammed turtles during the infamous Black Panthers RP and Soul gave me a 10 minute ban. The ban reason sounds like it should of at least been a month. I thank him for not banning me for longer!
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Ciryl
Get on my Level.

Lol, dont you still do this?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(08-21-2013, 05:29 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
Get on my Level.

Lol, dont you still do this?

[Image: 975AwDz.png]
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • D0ctor, BlackDog, Adamantite
Quote:33030 [FL:RP] Professional_instinct STEAM_0:1:39560838 Steam Profile #32928 BRA: Being on top of rooftops
Expired
[FL] Fultzy

This one still annoys me. Half the server where on the rooftop all the government and rebels (that were protecting the president -_-) I took a few pictures from the ground, but there was a hive of stuff all over the roof so I got up on the roof to get the evidence. Make a ban request and gat banned aswell for being on rooftop.-_-
Quote:28712 [FL:RP] professional_instinct STEAM_0:1:39560838 Steam Profile 'mass fail RP punching someone who has a gun pointed to his head'
Expired
[FL] Beflok
26092 [FL:RP] professional_instinct STEAM_0:1:39560838 Steam Profile Raiding without a warrant.
Expired
[FL] Narcotic

these two speak for themselves.

Quote:25263 professional_instinct STEAM_0:1:39560838 Steam Profile Minging cop, not here to RP properly.
Expired
[FL:M] Salinsky
this one was the mother of all bullshit nuff said.
Quote:25005 professional_instinct STEAM_0:1:39560838 Steam Profile Breaking fear RP
Expired
[FL:M] Salinsky

This one was fair, the president was held captive in a truck prop with a door and safest to say, I shot the living sh*t out of it killing the president as the truck was bullet proof put the pres's head wasn't and the captors trigger finger was excitable.

So yeah I was a minge, a large one, But now 455 hours or so later I have recently made my first 2 RP points. Hoping to shake my reputation of someone who is a bit daft and be someone who scream at minges in OOC (joking).

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

No bans! Cheese. 70 hours playing!