Some rules and other things explained
(12-03-2012, 11:07 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Needing some clarification on:
Quote:Public area is considered anything that any person can access. For example: Roads, BP, Walkways, etc.
On V2D people like using the area behind BP as a place to make stalls/gambling games. Is this legal, require an admin approval, or...?

Quote:- BMD's don't make public shops.
I can't believe this actually has to go with saying. I've seen way to many people open up shops with big neon red signs saying "BLACK MARKET <3" I usually arrest these types of players or call the police on them personally.

People seem to forget what black market actually means.

A system in which goods or currencies are sold and bought illegally, esp in violation of controls or rationing.
(12-02-2012, 11:28 PM)Holdem Wrote: Tazers DO enforce Fear RP. You wouldn't run from thousands of volts, would you?
When handcuffed if the officers have a tazer or weapon out you must obey their orders. You wouldn't run from Police when handcuffed, it would only get you a bigger sentence.

To give you guys what a Tazer fells like:
Very Good job Holdem. This has cleared somethings up. I hope people now fully understand the rules, especially FearRP and NLR.
Regards,
aviator
(12-02-2012, 11:28 PM)Holdem Wrote: Semi-Serious means that the GameMode is Semi-Serious.

You don't say?
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • HellShell
Today this was happening: someone was wanted and dictator kept telling everybody to go there but since i died i was like hell no can't go back there (NLR) but, my car was still there. am i allowed to just get my car? or do i have to wait untill the whole situation is gone and the guy got arrested or killed and the dictator stops broadcasting about it
Shut up Holdem, you're fat
The following 6 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Bigtoe[AP2S1], The_Alpha_Dog, Biowulf, Flux, Crownguard, HellShell
(12-03-2012, 08:13 PM)kairon Wrote: Today this was happening: someone was wanted and dictator kept telling everybody to go there but since i died i was like hell no can't go back there (NLR) but, my car was still there. am i allowed to just get my car? or do i have to wait untill the whole situation is gone and the guy got arrested or killed and the dictator stops broadcasting about it

For these questions you can use this thread -> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21869

The answer however is no. You can't return to that place until the raid is over.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.