Questions regarding Rules
Due to the ammount of people asking if something is allowed or not, if you have a question regarding the rules, ask it here. For example:

"Can you kill someone as unemployed because he stole your car?"

The answer is no.

The only people allowed to answer questions are Staff members. This will make people less confused and will know for certain if it's allowed or not.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Someone had to post it, may aswell be Holdem
If you are CDMd or RDMd does NRL still count?
The following 2 users Like Mr. Philp's post:
  • Floodify, Coupcunt
If someone Random Raids you, can you hostage them?
(12-03-2012, 12:06 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote: If you are CDMd or RDMd does NRL still count?

Depends on the situation, if you're RPing and someone (that has nothing to do with your roleplay) decides to run your group over, you may just return to the location and continue your roleplay. But be sure to contact an admin/moderator.
This also applies when you get shot randomly.
I'm not sure though.

If, however you get killed for a reason, NLR will apply.

(12-03-2012, 12:53 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: If someone Random Raids you, can you hostage them?

No, since a random raid is OOC business. You should ask the player to stop and contact an admin asap. When you hostage/tie them you're on the border of backseat admining, which is bannable.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Can you CDM someone for an IC reason?
Like for example, yesterday I was just patrolling as cop when I spotted two rebels. One was very far in front of the other and was shooting a sniper rifle at apparently nothing. So I stop behind the farther back rebel, pull out my gun and take cover behind my car. Would it have been allowed for my to just drive up and run him over, which would be the much safer way to go about the situation?

Also I am curious, does fear rp count if they just open fire immediately without warning or any chance for you to try and fear rp to save your life?
The following 1 user Likes Teh Time Rider's post:
  • Coupcunt
So if I get this straight: Only Staff is allowed to answer questions regarding server Rules.
(12-03-2012, 11:37 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: Can you CDM someone for an IC reason?
Like for example, yesterday I was just patrolling as cop when I spotted two rebels. One was very far in front of the other and was shooting a sniper rifle at apparently nothing. So I stop behind the farther back rebel, pull out my gun and take cover behind my car. Would it have been allowed for my to just drive up and run him over, which would be the much safer way to go about the situation?

Also I am curious, does fear rp count if they just open fire immediately without warning or any chance for you to try and fear rp to save your life?

In answer to your first question, quite simply no. Using vehicles is not a valid way to kill someone.

FearRP is only valid up to a certain point, as common sense would be. For example, if there is a large group of armed men and they're brandishing their weapons but not killing you then you have to do what they say. Generally, the moment it turns to you actually being killed, as in the example you described, you're not going to stand there and just get shot; that is when you try and dodge things and fend for yourself.

(12-04-2012, 12:04 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: So if I get this straight: Only Staff is allowed to answer questions regarding server Rules.

(12-02-2012, 11:26 PM)Holdem Wrote: The only people allowed to answer questions are Staff members. This will make people less confused and will know for certain if it's allowed or not.
(12-04-2012, 07:19 AM)Adman Wrote: FearRP is only valid up to a certain point, as common sense would be. For example, if there is a large group of armed men and they're brandishing their weapons but not killing you then you have to do what they say. Generally, the moment it turns to you actually being killed, as in the example you described, you're not going to stand there and just get shot; that is when you try and dodge things and fend for yourself.

So if I'm near a rock and they start shooting, as a cop, I can then run behind the rock for cover and return fire? I did this and was told off by a few people on the server, there were no staff on so I just assumed all of them were right and I was wrong? But like you said, you're not just going to stand there and let them turn from holding you on the ground to starting to shoot at you. IRL I would find cover asap. Is that rule abiding?
Also. There are two questions that have bothered me for a while.

If you block of an entire area, For example, The Church village in v33x and you own all the doors, Is it allowed?

If you block of an entire area, And if it has no doors you can own ( Tides hotel ) Is it allowed?