Chechen
(03-26-2021, 03:19 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 04:05 AM)Chechen Wrote: i am quite sure that i didnt fire the first shot, rutobia shot first as far as i know
You are 50/50 here, rubtobia shot first but did not shoot you until you ran down the road and shot. please do not lie.

okay so i was wrong? It was late last night, i got off to go to sleep and saw there was a pr against me me lol, never definitely said i didnt shoot first but I really didnt want a gunfight which is why i dont pursue Rutobia, i came out to drive away a little bit after and then get shot at again so this time i kill Rutobia and i said before turned myself in (with my kevlar and gun on my back infact) and let Rutobia arrest me as I’ve also mentioned before.
(03-26-2021, 03:23 PM)Riggs Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 04:05 AM)Chechen Wrote: Besides i didnt break fearrp, i didnt run off or pull my weapon and didnt become hostile. 
All of the above except "pull weapon" is completely a lie. the video in the first post clearly shows me yelling at you with my bind. the message is clear. I yelled 2 times. it was a clear message to not move and put your hands up. you failed to comply and continued to run and ignore orders under FearRP

i didnt see the chat instantly, even then you clearly see i had no intentions of making a run for it or pulling my weapon otherwise I wouldn’t have tried to talk to you or backed myself up more against a wall that i cant jump over.
I had a similar experience with chechen last week, I wasn't going to post it as I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt but it looks like this is just his go to response to having a weapon pointed at him. This doesn't paint me in a good light either as I panicked and didn't see that the person I was shooting was handcuffed, but I think the fearRP break here is quite clear. https://youtu.be/_y8IZkpLbRY
Player report reviewed and approved.

Like I said in this report:

(03-26-2021, 05:10 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Chechen will be spoken to regarding his minor FearRP breakage, as he should know better with his experience.

I do expect better behaviour from somebody of his experience, with over 750 hours to his name. Chechen's clean record so far does aid him however so I will give him the benefit of the doubt regarding the evidence I have seen throughout this thread. However, stern words will be given to him in regards to how FearRP works, and if he breaches FearRP again it could result in a suspension from the servers, so I urge him to re-read the rules on FearRP and tread more carefully in future.

Additionally, I would ask of Sharman to be less trigger-happy in future, considering how more passive means could of been used to prevent the situation from escalating into a fully-fledged gunfight (his tazer should of been deployed instead, as FearRP would of still applied). Consider this a stern warning too.

Thank you for this report.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!