Chechen
Reported User(s): Chechen

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46525914

Date & Time (GMT): 26/3/21 @ 00:54 GMT

Summary of the incident
I and the SGT were tracking the stolen PD car. I jumped out of my car at that point I pulled my gun and yelled "U.S. Marshals Service - HANDS UP RIGHT NOW THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING" at that point the user continued to run clearly braking FearRP

Evidence
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
-Not Involved-
Okay i dont know why this is a report against me when i wasnt the one driving to the tow truck, the towtruck driver is a guy who i talk to in the server and he only has 10 hours, i found him afterwards and told him not to cdm people like that and that there will probably be a pr against him. You can clearly see that i had no intention of breaking fearrp and pulling my gun out or running away either, after this i was attacked by the police sergeant (who was patrolling with you) and defended myself and returned their police car back to the nexus and also turned myself in.
Im also quite surprised you took the time to fill out a pr when i even said to you afterwards in ooc that im sorry :/
(03-26-2021, 03:15 AM)Chechen Wrote: after this i was attacked by the police sergeant
You fired the first shot my full-length recording proves it

Quote:Chechen
-
Im also quite surprised you took the time to fill out a pr when i even said to you afterwards in ooc that im sorry :/
Saying sorry dose not take away the fact you clearly broke the rules.
(03-26-2021, 02:49 AM)Devas Wrote: in my opinion, the rules say you need to give an order, and even tho you did, in that time they could've barely read that, and since you were jumping around spamming a bind my first instinct wouldn't be to read the chat.
Please do not post on PR's Or other courthouse cases that do not involve you
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
(03-26-2021, 03:15 AM)Chechen Wrote: Okay i dont know why this is a report against me when i wasnt the one driving to the tow truck
this report is about you braking fearRP there is a report on the tow truck driver you can find it Here
(03-26-2021, 03:48 AM)Riggs Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 03:15 AM)Chechen Wrote: after this i was attacked by the police sergeant
You fired the first shot my full-length recording proves it

Quote:Chechen
-
Saying sorry dose not take away the fact you clearly broke the rules.

i am quite sure that i didnt fire the first shot, rutobia shot first as far as i know but they could have shot me because i pulled my gun out when the mechanic almost ran me over too. Besides i didnt break fearrp, i didnt run off or pull my weapon and didnt become hostile. I returned to nexus to turn myself in and hand over the cop car to continue the rp situation that was ruined by the cdm. Im almost certain i saved my recording incase you tried to pr me but i will check in the morning
(03-26-2021, 04:05 AM)Chechen Wrote: i am quite sure that i didnt fire the first shot, rutobia shot first as far as i know
You are 50/50 here, rubtobia shot first but did not shoot you until you ran down the road and shot. please do not lie.

(03-26-2021, 04:05 AM)Chechen Wrote: Besides i didnt break fearrp, i didnt run off or pull my weapon and didnt become hostile. 
All of the above except "pull weapon" is completely a lie. the video in the first post clearly shows me yelling at you with my bind. the message is clear. I yelled 2 times. it was a clear message to not move and put your hands up. you failed to comply and continued to run and ignore orders under FearRP