Devas
AWaiting for an admin to look through Tim's bullshit and see that the video has been cut, he lied about using a "hotkey" and it being the full video. this is against courthouse rules. I will not be replying until an admin handles
Considering your a liar and a racist that’s the two worst put together so I’d say your the worst of them all.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
It will just be denied again. As I’ve said a million times before and will continue to say until it enters your head finally. Whether it’s “cut” or not, you still said what you said, it’s still racist, your racist, and it’s against the rules. Simple as that. It doesn’t have to be cut. Even if it was it doesn’t justify what you said.
it does matter. stop spamming. stop lying. and most of all stop being manipulative.
What happened to not replying until an admin handles you again? I’ll be looking forward to seeing both your post denied. I have to say I’m at work right now and my job is quite boring, but you make it much more interesting. It’s fun arguing with someone who is wrong but thinks they’re somehow right. Your logic is ludicrous, crazy. You think that if the video is “cut” it somehow makes you innocent? That it will justify or better yet erase what you said? It won’t. You said what you said, it was racist, you are racist. You were banned and it’s gonna stay that way. Hell it should be extended.
(02-26-2021, 11:52 PM)Tim Wrote: What happened to not replying until an admin handles you again? I’ll be looking forward to seeing both your post denied. I have to say I’m at work right now and my job is quite boring, but you make it much more interesting. It’s fun arguing with someone who is wrong but thinks they’re somehow right. Your logic is ludicrous, crazy. You think that if the video is “cut” it somehow makes you innocent? That it will justify or better yet erase what you said? It won’t. You said what you said, it was racist, you are racist. You were banned and it’s gonna stay that way. Hell it should be extended.
stop manipulating staff into punishing me while not knowing the full story, I'm not being racist which they would see from the rest of the video, last reply. awaiting admin response and seriously stop spamming damn
Now your saying I’m manipulating staff? Do you even hear yourself? I don’t manipulate nor am I manipulating anyone. The staff make there own decisions, and I trust that they will make the right one. Again.
You are a very disturbed person and I think you should seek some help.
(02-26-2021, 08:46 PM)Tim Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 07:38 PM)Zharkan16 Wrote: As I said in the report... I know for a fact that Tim has been mad at Devas for raiding him several times and I also find it suspicious that the video is only 7 seconds long... In my opinion, what happened was they were talking about racism as devas said, he was giving an example of what something racist could be but the video took it out of context and made it look like he was being racist towards them

Seems like basically Tim and Thomas got sick of getting raided by someone who is better at PvP so they decided to set them up

(Also none of the characters were black so I am not sure why they were even talking about racism but what I do know and I am not being biased since Thomas is in my friend's list, devas isn't, and Tim idk we're not friends really but I did see Tim complain twice in OOC in front of me about Devas raiding him as a cop due to hearing contra, and I did see Devas raid Thomas AND Tim as they based together and right after that Tim did call devas my "tiny dick boyfriend" which in my opinion shows me that they could've seriously went of their way just to set him up and again, if he WAS being racist towards them I still fail to see why the video is ONLY 7 seconds long. IF they started recording when the 7 sec video was started why didn't they let the video run longer where there would probably be MORE proof that he WAS being racist? To me I feel like Devas is telling the truth and the video was taken out of context based on all prior incidents he has with Tim and Thomas and the fact that the video was literally cut to portray THAT specific moment)
Set him up? He said what said, I didn’t make him say what he said. I didn’t put those terrible words into his mouth. Don’t know why you guys are so hell bent on the fact that it was “cut”. Especially when it wasn’t. Cut or uncut he still said it. It’s still racist. Its still against the rules. Zharkan you weren’t involved nor there to begin with. So you have no say. I will also say ONCE again, example or not. It’s still racist which is against the rules.
Here's the situation tho, you guys were talking about the topic RACISM. Now if you ask someone "What is racism" and he replied with an example saying if for example, you say " I hate bla bla bla" that is racist, what I think you did here is you cut out EVERYTHING else and just left the part of him saying that, and that is what Devas is saying too. 

Tim, you have been crying about getting raided by him for days and you even raged at me for him raiding you and the fact that the "evidence" is only SEVEN SECONDS long is weird, because as I said if you did start recording JUST THEN... I am sure he would've gone on to say more stuff? Why wasn't that recorded? 

I know Devas is trigger happy and in a way I can see why you are annoyed that you get raided by him but if I was the admin here I would really say that you are setting him up and you did cut the video to make him look like he was just saying it to say it and that's exactly how you worded it in your report too

In reality, you guys were talking about racism, part of the convo he was explaining what racism is he didn't say it towards anyone there because none of you are even black not even ingame so really I just feel like you set him up to get your revenge because you have been literally crying about him raiding you for a while now

It's that simple
(02-26-2021, 08:20 PM)Conn Wrote: My only question to you is this: why was an example necessary?

From my perspective, that seems like a cheap excuse, I just can't see the logic or thought process behind it. You should know better now, with 369 hours.
Apparently, the topic of the whole conversation they were having was racism in the first place, not sure why that was even the topic but it was, now is it fair for them to lead someone on to talk about a subject then try to act like that person was being racist?

If I see someone being racist I wouldn't have a convo with him about it so obviously that's not how it started and if they really wanted to record it, I'm sure their recording would gather AS MUCH EVIDENCE to prove they really meant it and were being racist not a 7 SECOND CLIP which has no context which is the main reason I believe its a set up because I know Tim's prior interactions with Devas and even tim's replies are making it seem like oh Devas is a racist and said bad things when in reality there's no context in the video and clearly time hates devas and if you have chat logs look at the things tim says to devas even what he said to me about devas? 

My issue here is first off the ban is not beneficial to anyone but it is not fair to everyone, if you really want to do a ban I would honestly vouch for them all being banned for having a conversation about this topic or ban nobody because there is a lack of evidence, there's just proof of him saying xyz but that was not the conversation and it was not directed towards them because literally none of them are black not even ingame so LOGICALLY if none of them are black irl or ingame WHY is this being said? 

Something is missing which is why I believe that there is a lack of evidence and I feel like it's just a revenge method for them because two people there are Tim and Thomas which were both basing together when they got raided by Devas that night Tim raged and they are close friends and I would say look into it and don't take a literal 7-second clip as evidence because there was obviously a chat before and after it didn't just come out of nowhere which therefore leads to the "evidence" they provided taken out of context 

And again I do not agree with the example but, if I was asked what defines racism I would have probably said for example if you say you cant do xyz with me because of your race or so on that is racist and you can clearly see how if that was said with voice it sooooooe easy to take out of context

Also I am not choosing sides simply because OH I base with Devas sometimes because honestly that's not it the reason this is bothering me is because literally as someone who has taken L's for other people's lies before I feel like this is a bs report and it wasn't even random people reporting him for it, it was literally the person who has been mad at him for raiding him several times which makes it a "set up" to me and it isn't fair for devas if this is the case and as staff I think you should be fair not just because OH there's evidence of something being said without context (LITERALLY 7 SECONDS OF A WHOLE CONVERSATION THEY APPARENTLY HAD) = the story is true 
this honestly bothers me