SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61182541

BanID: 84344

Ban Reason
PRA (98053) - Racism

Staff Member: Conn

Involved users
Tim

Why should you be unbanned?
The report that was made against me was fabricated and false.

The person is withholding further video/evidence.

what I said was an example that I could've and should've kept a little shorter, but I was trying to get a point across of what racism would be.

The "evidence" video is 10 seconds and conveniently exactly from where I "started" talking to where I "stopped" talking.
Where in reality it was a whole conversation. The video has been cut down to make me look bad.

You can see this where the reporter was typing when the video ended, and the video started exactly where the controversial part started.

The reported has lied about it in the report and has said: 
"There is no "full video" of the conversation. As you will see at 0:07 of the video, Thomas said "record this" and I simply started recording and stopped when you had stopped talking."

Where they state they stopped recording right when I spoke but in reality, they were typing in chat.

I do not agree with the decision to ban me just off what is seen in the video as there is 0 context, and the reporter has lied.

In the video, there is also someone telling someone who said: "start recording" that "he can see that" which points to them trying to get me banned in the first place.

Link to the PR: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=98053
As I said in the report... I know for a fact that Tim has been mad at Devas for raiding him several times and I also find it suspicious that the video is only 7 seconds long... In my opinion, what happened was they were talking about racism as devas said, he was giving an example of what something racist could be but the video took it out of context and made it look like he was being racist towards them

Seems like basically Tim and Thomas got sick of getting raided by someone who is better at PvP so they decided to set them up

(Also none of the characters were black so I am not sure why they were even talking about racism but what I do know and I am not being biased since Thomas is in my friend's list, devas isn't, and Tim idk we're not friends really but I did see Tim complain twice in OOC in front of me about Devas raiding him as a cop due to hearing contra, and I did see Devas raid Thomas AND Tim as they based together and right after that Tim did call devas my "tiny dick boyfriend" which in my opinion shows me that they could've seriously went of their way just to set him up and again, if he WAS being racist towards them I still fail to see why the video is ONLY 7 seconds long. IF they started recording when the 7 sec video was started why didn't they let the video run longer where there would probably be MORE proof that he WAS being racist? To me I feel like Devas is telling the truth and the video was taken out of context based on all prior incidents he has with Tim and Thomas and the fact that the video was literally cut to portray THAT specific moment)
My only question to you is this: why was an example necessary?

From my perspective, that seems like a cheap excuse, I just can't see the logic or thought process behind it. You should know better now, with 369 hours.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(02-26-2021, 07:38 PM)Zharkan16 Wrote: As I said in the report... I know for a fact that Tim has been mad at Devas for raiding him several times and I also find it suspicious that the video is only 7 seconds long... In my opinion, what happened was they were talking about racism as devas said, he was giving an example of what something racist could be but the video took it out of context and made it look like he was being racist towards them

Seems like basically Tim and Thomas got sick of getting raided by someone who is better at PvP so they decided to set them up

(Also none of the characters were black so I am not sure why they were even talking about racism but what I do know and I am not being biased since Thomas is in my friend's list, devas isn't, and Tim idk we're not friends really but I did see Tim complain twice in OOC in front of me about Devas raiding him as a cop due to hearing contra, and I did see Devas raid Thomas AND Tim as they based together and right after that Tim did call devas my "tiny dick boyfriend" which in my opinion shows me that they could've seriously went of their way just to set him up and again, if he WAS being racist towards them I still fail to see why the video is ONLY 7 seconds long. IF they started recording when the 7 sec video was started why didn't they let the video run longer where there would probably be MORE proof that he WAS being racist? To me I feel like Devas is telling the truth and the video was taken out of context based on all prior incidents he has with Tim and Thomas and the fact that the video was literally cut to portray THAT specific moment)
Set him up? He said what said, I didn’t make him say what he said. I didn’t put those terrible words into his mouth. Don’t know why you guys are so hell bent on the fact that it was “cut”. Especially when it wasn’t. Cut or uncut he still said it. It’s still racist. Its still against the rules. Zharkan you weren’t involved nor there to begin with. So you have no say. I will also say ONCE again, example or not. It’s still racist which is against the rules.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
(02-26-2021, 08:46 PM)Tim Wrote: Set him up? He said what said, I didn’t make him say what he said. I didn’t put those terrible words into his mouth. Don’t know why you guys are so hell bent on the fact that it was “cut”. Especially when it wasn’t. Cut or uncut he still said it. It’s still racist. Its still against the rules. Zharkan you weren’t involved nor there to begin with. So you have no say. I will also say ONCE again, example or not. It’s still racist which is against the rules.
Even tho you laughed about the terrible words and lied about it not being an example... it's also clearly cut so don't even start that.

It being an example does actually make a huge difference. As because of it being an example I did not hurt, nor try to hurt anyone with those words.
A big part of racism is saying stuff to actively try to hurt a race of people. If I would have walked up to you, or anyone and said just that, I agree with my ban.
Instead, it was an example to get a point across, which did not hurt anyone (don't even say it hurt you because you laughed about it (making you an even worse person)).
(02-26-2021, 08:20 PM)Conn Wrote: My only question to you is this: why was an example necessary?

From my perspective, that seems like a cheap excuse, I just can't see the logic or thought process behind it. You should know better now, with 369 hours.
The number of hours doesn't have anything to do with that.
The hours were from around 2014 I don't know why you are even bringing that up, thats ridiculous.

An example was necessary to explain what I meant would be racist instead of the n-word.

I want you to also look at the video and with a straight face tell me straight in MY face that that is not clearly cut to make me look bad. Which makes Tim a liar about not having more video of this situation.
ended while typing (cut) and starting the same frame as the bad words (cut).
As conn said before, there’s really no excuse for this. So do us all a favor and after your 6 days is up either don’t be a racist or do don’t come back period. The fact that you even posted this UBR is ridiculous.
(02-26-2021, 09:15 PM)Tim Wrote: As conn said before, there’s really no excuse for this. So do us all a favor and after your 6 days is up either don’t be a racist or do don’t come back period. The fact that you even posted this UBR is ridiculous.
There is actually an excuse for it, which is getting a point across in a conversation.

What there really is no excuse for is withholding evidence in the courthouse, which you are doing.

I am not racist and I would appreciate you not calling me that again, getting a point across does not make someone racist.
It makes you racist when you use it against someone.

The fact that you are still saying you don't have more video and are not holding it back because I am correct is even more ridiculous.
You can keep arguing that all you want, it doesn’t change anything. You still said it, it’s still against the rules. You got banned for it. What you said earlier about how you “didn’t hurt or try to hurt anyone”, it doesn’t matter if you meant to or not, you can’t be racist and expect people not to be hurt by it because it wasn’t your intention. You were still racist. You can’t decided how other people take it. I’m for one am offended and even more offended that you don’t think what you did is wrong and shouldn’t be punished for it when you should and already have.
You make it sound like I cut it to make you say those words but you said those words. I simply pressed a record button and after you had stopped talking I clicked the stop recording button. Pretty cool technology actually you should really check it out in 6 days when your ban expires.