Server Down?
Have admins tried to contact OVH (current ISP of the server) to tell this stuff?

servers still down???
Huh
Rawr people are viciousThinking
(02-05-2012, 10:36 PM)Lol1980 Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 10:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Sadly it's an attack on the server, let's hope it ends soon. :/

This stuff has been happening atleast the past 4 weeks. It's made the game horrible, especially this last week when the server crashes every 30 minutes and llags.
Even when THIS attack ends, another attack WILL start up again.
Isn't there some kind of protection that you can get for the server? Something has to stoop the ddoses

He just purchased a cisco Firewall and it isn't working.
It's not like Soul isn't trying his best.
ok, let me clear up the info about the cisco firewall

soul bought the firewall, it was setup by mamba (thankya mamba Cheese)

BUT

the firewall was not strong enough it could not cap all 2k - 10k connections that were hitting the server.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I wonder who the f*** would DDoS a nice RP server like this... seriously, I don't get it... it has no sense Sad
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) software would help? Or we can get that ddosers IP Address, give it to me, i can track it and i can pay a visit.
(02-06-2012, 02:07 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) software would help? Or we can get that ddosers IP Address, give it to me, i can track it and i can pay a visit.

Good luck on tracking a IP address under several proxies.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.