Server Down?
Question 
Hey, I can't connect to the server and GameTracker says it's status is dead, but I see people posting about it and I am confused. So is the server up or down?
Appears to be down. I can't play aswell. Hopefully it comes up soon. Reading around the forums seems to me like a DDoS attack, which is very upsetting to me as it ruins the game of Garry's Mod in my opinion. Just hope the person held responsible for this realizes what he is doing and how he is effecting others. I would like to hear more feedback with wether it is a DDoS attack or not.
Y is the server down?
Soul said earlier that nothing seemed wrong with the server or connection. So I am at a loss for what may have caused it.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Hopefully we can get a owner/admin say on this.
The following 1 user Likes Loweski's post:
  • tQto
I can tell you people, by my expert skills of being a admin and a the research I did on youtube...

I have no idea why the servers are down Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 3 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Fultz, Haarek, equal
Well. I'll try my best but I am not able to establish any connection to the dedi so it's looking quite bad really. Probably need to wait for the host to put it back up.
Dare to think!
My other buddy thats host a server has a dedi box and his are messed up to. He can't access his dedi box aswell and all his servers are down. Not sure if its a gmod problem or what.
Who's his host? OVH?
Dare to think!
Wow i come back from iraqu are how u spell it and its down wow