Question about ban appeal
The 24h rule is as Killjoy said there to prevent heaps of unban requests of people who are banned for a short period of time.

If you have been banned for an unfair reason and you have proof for this you are welcome to write me a PM.
If I consider your ban unfair or suspicious I will talk to the admin and sort it out, if it turns out to be unfair we can still get rid of the ban, even after it expired.
Dare to think!
I already sent a PM to Toby,
The ban is already expired but I still want to sort it out,
The ban was unfair.

I will just wait untill I will recieve a reply from Toby.
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
If you got a 100 % proof that you didn't break the rules, you can post under 24 hours by Pm'ing admins I think. One of these ways, to get a good solid proof is to:

1. Have fraps running in the background ( doesn't slow your pc or anything at all)

2. Before you have to act to something that may make other people break rules, record the whole action you do.

3. Go through Movie Maker, highligt the scenes, right click and put them on the story board: [Image: flhelpwithmovies.jpg]

Then save the movie anywhere you want, and bingo! You have a compressed video! ( Compressing only makes the videos quality a bit bad, but it saves you from a pain in the ass, trying to upload a non - compressed video to Youtube)

4. Upload it to Youtube, by making a google account.

5. And there you go! You got the ultimate evidence. Then you can avoid these situations. And this makes it a whole easier for the admins Wink.

- Videos also comes in more handy than pictures. Since pictures only gets a tiny bit of the story. We all know that a picture says more than a thousand words, but unfortunately, that isn't useful here.