What a Random Thread
(10-15-2019, 06:24 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 07:48 PM)Zecon Wrote: Hey Lewwings,

I understand that you are frustrated about staff activity, but please don’t post threads like these targeting individual staff members. I’m aware your intent was to raise a genuine concern you have, but when it is brought up in a thread like this, it serves no real benefit, and just provides an open invitation for the community to harass a singular person for their activity. I do truly respect that you care for the community and believe that staff activity is important, but please raise problems you have with individual staff privately with the SAs, or the admin themself.

This hasnt been used to harass him. One thing has been said and its been related to everoyne, as it just isnt random. Its just a shame someone has to be an example, this time it was him, life goes on.

Im sure Lewwings, was looking at the bigger picture on how, pretty much from SA, to admin etc the activity is poor.

Now my message to you is, i understand you dont like it when someone digs out why you're not doing something correct, or up to standard but certain skills people lack cause situations like this, a little bit of transparency, between random and lewwings could have had the thread removed.

If he voiced that he has personal issues and cant play then no one can dig him out.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...224&page=5

This is a thread for a reason, no exceptions.

Now, Zecon i understand as a staff member it must be tough staff activity being brought up all the time, and i very much well understand if Random is your friend as he will be, that you want to defend him. But this is far from harassment, its just a shame he was used as an example, the message was more or less aimed at the bigger picture.

He is caring for the community by highlighting a fault, he wants the community to be back to how it was, so by sugarcoating it you are not going to get anywhere, he is speaking facts and he isnt wrong, this criticism is needed and i fully back what he has said.

Also, lets note if random had posted in the thread i have linked like he should have, this thread wouldnt have even been made.

However, i can now say that random is being genuine, i havent seen him on steam in around 40 days so obviously something is going on privately which no one really needs to know bar him, its just all miscommunication as the thread wasnt made, so you cant blame lewwings for pointing out.

If he was looking at the bigger picture he wouldn't have mentioned any names. It was very obvious that the guy was clearly aiming to target Random and I was the one to report it and make sure it got closed.
(10-15-2019, 06:26 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

I understand that you are frustrated about staff activity, but please don’t post threads like these targeting individual staff members. I’m aware your intent was to raise a genuine concern you have, but when it is brought up in a thread like this, it serves no real benefit, and just provides an open invitation for the community to harass a singular person for their activity. I do truly respect that you care for the community and believe that staff activity is important, but please raise problems you have with individual staff privately with the SAs, or the admin themself.

This hasnt been used to harass him. One thing has been said and its been related to everoyne, as it just isnt random. Its just a shame someone has to be an example, this time it was him, life goes on.

Im sure Lewwings, was looking at the bigger picture on how, pretty much from SA, to admin etc the activity is poor.

Now my message to you is, i understand you dont like it when someone digs out why you're not doing something correct, or up to standard but certain skills people lack cause situations like this, a little bit of transparency, between random and lewwings could have had the thread removed.

If he voiced that he has personal issues and cant play then no one can dig him out.

Now, Zecon i understand as a staff member it must be tough staff activity being brought up all the time, and i very much well understand if Random is your friend as he will be, that you want to defend him. But this is far from harassment, its just a shame he was used as an example, the message was more or less aimed at the bigger picture.

He is caring for the community by highlighting a fault, he wants the community to be back to how it was, so by sugarcoating it you are not going to get anywhere, he is speaking facts and he isnt wrong, this criticism is needed and i fully back what he has said.

Also, lets note if random had posted in the thread i have linked like he should have, this thread wouldnt have even been made.

However, i can now say that random is being genuine, i havent seen him on steam in around 40 days so obviously something is going on privately which no one really needs to know bar him, its just all miscommunication as the thread wasnt made, so you cant blame lewwings for pointing out.

If he was looking at the bigger picture he wouldn't have mentioned any names. It was very obvious that the guy was clearly aiming to target Random and I was the one to report it and make sure it got closed.

Thought I'd post since we've received a public reason for Random's inactivity.

I can fully understand that you be going through a serious situation IRL, and I respect the idea that life always comes first, however with no notice of inactivity, and not being affiliated with you, I can only go off of what I can see and can gather, but thanks for clearing it up, if I'd known what was going on, I wouldn't of brought attention to it. Thank you Random.

As for me "targetting" Random, I completely disagree and its entirely incorrect. As perqe pointed out, I was bringing attention to an issue I saw within the FL staff team, and wanted to get attention so that it could be resolved, whilst this thread does revolve around Random, it is not, and was not created to be, a thread aimed at targeting Random. I'm sorry if my thread came off as an attack, but that was never my intention, but I've found that the best way to get issues solved is to make some (productive) noise, however in this case there was an actual serious RL sit going on in Random's life that I was completely unaware of as I'm not his friend on steam, I'm not a friend of his, nor has a inactivity announcement been made, so I hope you can see why I decided to make this thread.

I hope my reasoning for creating this thread is cleared up, and I again thank Random for taking the time to inform the community as to why he's been inactive for such a long period of time.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • don
(10-15-2019, 06:41 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

I can fully understand that you be going through a serious situation IRL, and I respect the idea that life always comes first, however with no notice of inactivity, and not being affiliated with you, I can only go off of what I can see and can gather, but thanks for clearing it up, if I'd known what was going on, I wouldn't of brought attention to it. Thank you Random.

As for me "targetting" Random, I completely disagree and its entirely incorrect. As perqe pointed out, I was bringing attention to an issue I saw within the FL staff team, and wanted to get attention so that it could be resolved, whilst this thread does revolve around Random, it is not, and was not created to be, a thread aimed at targeting Random. I'm sorry if my thread came off as an attack, but that was never my intention, but I've found that the best way to get issues solved is to make some (productive) noise, however in this case there was an actual serious RL sit going on in Random's life that I was completely unaware of as I'm not his friend on steam, I'm not a friend of his, nor has a inactivity announcement been made, so I hope you can see why I decided to make this thread.

I hope my reasoning for creating this thread is cleared up, and I again thank Random for taking the time to inform the community as to why he's been inactive for such a long period of time.

I dont know how people can misunderstand the message, as said this is completely how it came across when i laid eyes on the thread.

As for you Dimitris, my good friend you have to understand. When bringing up such an argument to have factual information and screenshots other than just noise, it makes it factual and it cant be labelled as bullshit.

For this to happen, someone has to be made an example of. This is no way an attack, its just how to make an argument have factual sense, and it is also making it easier to understand as there is picture proof to go off.

I hope this clears up this thread because as we all should know it isnt meant in a bad manor. This was made to push FL forward to address a well known issue. Which you Dimitris and many others have complained about 'staff activity'.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Lewwings
(10-15-2019, 08:23 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 06:41 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

I dont know how people can misunderstand the message, as said this is completely how it came across when i laid eyes on the thread.

As for you Dimitris, my good friend you have to understand. When bringing up such an argument to have factual information and screenshots other than just noise, it makes it factual and it cant be labelled as bullshit.

For this to happen, someone has to be made an example of. This is no way an attack, its just how to make an argument have factual sense, and it is also making it easier to understand as there is picture proof to go off.

I hope this clears up this thread because as we all should know it isnt meant in a bad manor. This was made to push FL forward to address a well known issue. Which you Dimitris and many others have complained about 'staff activity'.

I feel like the staff's inactivity is the least of our problems right now. I am not saying it is not important but right now FL is so boring and we need new updates more than anything.
Seems like we have come to the conclusion that activity may not be the best. Whether or not this was an attack on me or not does not matter to me. My activity is bad and there is no denying it. Since this thread is using me as an example and since I have given a statement about the situation I do not feel like this thread has to stay up anymore.

I will speak for myself in saying that I will get better.

Closed.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]