fuck my opinion
(09-22-2019, 04:04 PM)Kippsee Wrote: Come on then, OPS on me

amazing person. great admin and very approachable. from what ive read on the forums and shit, youre a funny person and can uphold great banter. 
you were very dedicated as an admin and jumped on half asleep to do your duties. great discipline id say, probably works well in real life for you. I'm jealous of people like that.
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Kippsee
(09-22-2019, 04:33 PM)PeterWhite Wrote: OPS on me Chaps.

have never interacted with you except maybe one time where you accused me of being insensitive in OOC. gave me an opportunity to explain and you apologised. you have your heart in the right place and you wanted to defend what was right and wasn't afraid of telling me your opinion and that I was wrong. I appreciate that you responded to me explaining it and apologised.

you seem like an innocent nice guy that care about other people. a great friend for anyone, too bad we haven't talked
(09-22-2019, 09:06 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 04:33 PM)PeterWhite Wrote: OPS on me Chaps.

have never interacted with you except maybe one time where you accused me of being insensitive in OOC. gave me an opportunity to explain and you apologised. you have your heart in the right place and you wanted to defend what was right and wasn't afraid of telling me your opinion and that I was wrong. I appreciate that you responded to me explaining it and apologised.

you seem like an innocent nice guy that care about other people. a great friend for anyone, too bad we haven't talked
 I'll take that Pal

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

(09-21-2019, 08:18 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 05:26 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: מם פרםנךקצ

my opinion of you is that you look like Aladdins older brother with intellectual disability

but you dont know how u look
you stupid kid with no life
(09-28-2019, 11:00 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

my opinion of you is that you look like Aladdins older brother with intellectual disability

i do. i know im fucking beautiful.
if im a kid why you obsessed with me
look bro i aint interested
i know you always hit on underaged kids cause they're easier to manipulate into liking you low life trash

swear to god you're the type of person to send unsolicited dick pics because you're bored
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
sirnarc
(09-28-2019, 03:28 PM)Flame.. Wrote: sirnarc
no Angry
(09-28-2019, 03:23 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 11:00 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote:

i do. i know im fucking beautiful.
if im a kid why you obsessed with me
look bro i aint interested
i know you always hit on underaged kids cause they're easier to manipulate into liking you low life trash

swear to god you're the type of person to send unsolicited dick pics because you're bored

Ok kiddo
princess of Dubai is a stupid Israeli troll that’s miraculously not banned
(09-28-2019, 07:54 PM)juicyorange Wrote: princess of Dubai is a stupid Israeli troll that’s miraculously not banned

you just love using Israeli as derogatory, don't you?
I see no difference between you and the racists you mentioned before that you hate so much