fuck my opinion
ill give my brutal opinion on y'all go ahead if you have balls
Fuck you
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(09-16-2019, 05:46 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: Fuck you

You're a young rebellious blonde, who loves to annoy other people. You can be a pain in the ass, but rarely i can find something in common with you.

We knew each other way back in the other community. but we weren't close at all. I realized we had the same hate towards a certain admin, and we both got him demoted for it.

After we moved to FL. We bonded great and you were less annoying. but after i PR'ed Jeff. you went ape shit and start doing weird things, like Aussie Air pod RP, Mario cart RP. and stupid Cop RP with your Aussie friend coffee. So now i don't like you. and its best you don't speak to me.  I stole this from quannter sorry credit
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Jeffrey, Lewwings, Veronica
ops on me
Wolven

(09-16-2019, 05:56 PM)Wolven Wrote: ops on me

you're a good lad but what ive heard you're two faced as fuck and people around you don't know where you stand. i guess people need to be more careful with you, youre kind of the guy you can never trust from what ive heard. 

you were an alright staff member and most of the time very friendly. i always thought you should've got mod/ta and still do

pretty chill person
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wolven
Ops on me
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(09-16-2019, 06:04 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

you're two faced as fuck and people around you don't know where you stand. i guess people need to be more careful with you, youre kind of the guy you can never trust from what ive heard. 

Could've just said this
(09-16-2019, 06:33 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Ops on me

confused teenager but with a golden personality. seems to be a nice lad with a big heart. weird humor haha
  • RoCKy
(09-16-2019, 06:46 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:

-

Could've just said this

nahhhh no need to just go for the negative bits. he got good sides too of course. i dont hate him
  • Wolven
(09-16-2019, 07:58 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 06:46 PM)JeffreyEpstein Wrote:

-

Could've just said this

nahhhh no need to just go for the negative bits. he got good sides too of course. i dont hate him
I have yet to see said sides yet.