Admins come on!
Some people don't realize that Admins have real lives outside of FL to attend to. Granted being on FL is usually more 'fun' per se. However, what do you honestly think is more important? FL or Important Real Life stuff? There's schoolwork, jobs for some, and of course; sleep. You never know if an IRL emergency comes up, an Admin could not be on for a week or so. Yet players flame because said admin hasn't been on. They're human. Cut them a break.

Not a rant, just stating facts Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Serpent Lord's post:
  • Toby
(02-01-2012, 06:43 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: Some people don't realize that Admins have real lives outside of FL to attend to. Granted being on FL is usually more 'fun' per se. However, what do you honestly think is more important? FL or Important Real Life stuff? There's schoolwork, jobs for some, and of course; sleep. You never know if an IRL emergency comes up, an Admin could not be on for a week or so. Yet players flame because said admin hasn't been on. They're human. Cut them a break.

Not a rant, just stating facts Tounge

^^ what he said
Also you must understand that once you become an admin on a server like FL.. In many ways it can take the fun out of the server for you. You are constantly having to deal with @ requests, deal with peoples problems, sort out issues, tp to a player and have to listen to a sometimes extremely long story about what happened, check logs, get stories from multiple people, ask questions about why this person did that, etc. And like others have said many times they don't even hardly to get roleplay. Not to mention they have personal lives as well. Also if an admin wasn't being active, the other admins would know about it and they can and will lose their admin status for it. If i'm not mistaken that's why Thetiminator lost his. Fearless is actually one of the best servers when it comes to admin activity... It almost always has an admin on, atleast wayyyy more than most other servers. Trust me dude, it could be a LOT worse. They do a great job.. This thread should be called "Admins, THANK YOU!".
The following 2 users Like NiT GriT's post:
  • Toby, Pechvarry
The Timinator stepped down from Admin because of IRL issues. Was inactive for awhile and he's now back Smile
The following 2 users Like Serpent Lord's post:
  • NiT GriT, Pechvarry
(02-01-2012, 09:58 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Also you must understand that once you become an admin on a server like FL.. In many ways it can take the fun out of the server for you. You are constantly having to deal with @ requests, deal with peoples problems, sort out issues, tp to a player and have to listen to a sometimes extremely long story about what happened, check logs, get stories from multiple people, ask questions about why this person did that, etc. And like others have said many times they don't even hardly to get roleplay. Not to mention they have personal lives as well. Also if an admin wasn't being active, the other admins would know about it and they can and will lose their admin status for it. If i'm not mistaken that's why Thetiminator lost his. Fearless is actually one of the best servers when it comes to admin activity... It almost always has an admin on, atleast wayyyy more than most other servers. Trust me dude, it could be a LOT worse. They do a great job.. This thread should be called "Admins, THANK YOU!".

Being admin and take allot time on it is all your own decision if you are admin you got responsibility if you don't got enought time for it why you became one then? I mean it's all up to the admin.
Right... Your starting to piss me off so im gonna close this, as for your attitude towards admins needs to change.
The moment I read the thread title I was like 'okay... Here we go again...' As when players claim not to be having ago at admins, they are always having ago at admins..

I ask admins very friendly yo join more often but you started raging here not me.
yeah ok, you might wanna look at the threat name, that isnt asking us to join...
I moved and open this to put my 2 cent's in here.

As you know We do have lives and we Put our lives before video games.

Fearless is just a Server for a Videogame on a computer that soul puts his time and money into, for the entertainment of you as a community. He could gladly just not give a crap and just not host the server.

We admins put our time into the sever to administrate it the best we can. We can't always be there as we do have a life.

Sure maybe you don't have one, always being on fearless, on the computer, doing nothing but playing games and sitting down.
We have family's to take care of, schooling to finish, Jobs to do, Money to make.

We choose to be an admin because we love this community and we want to help it anyway we can.
So I'm sorry if our Personal Lifes bug you because Real Life comes before Virtual Life.

And for the Record Jan, it seems you started the Rage first, twords us admins.
So imma kindly put this out to you. We do our bests when we are on. We try to be on as much as we can. If you don't like it, well then tough titty.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]