Admins come on!
I don't make this thread to rage at any admin or something because most of you do a good job, but please show your face on the server a little bit more we really need administrators to keep those kiddo's off and to enjoy Roleplaying, if there is only 1 admin on or something this is impossible. I hope some of you join in more and don't take this as a command but I just get sick of the way it is right now.Nervous
*bit

Yeah, agree.
I dont have any problems with my timezone (UK) I do haved to occasionaly call an admin or record contently but i would recommend some sort of rota/shift (only guidlines not YOU MUST STICK TO THIS ROTA) just to be abit more organised, and if you are busy try and get another admin to take your spot for abit, its just an idea to keep admins even in times
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

*Joins server*

"Ah what a great day to rp... lets be a gun dealer!"

(5 mins later)

"ITS A RAID MOTHERFUCKAR"

[Image: Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL.png]
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
The following 5 users Like sleepynoname's post:
  • Nadrick, ForceGhost, WorldWideCoffee, Dutchman, Colonel Burger
I try to get on when i can buddy, I see myself as active, Im usually on everyday after school. For 5 hours on end somtimes :3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I'm sure the Admins are on when they can be. They do have lives outside of FL you know Wink
eh, you never know what an admin might have going on

(work, school,family, injury's,life)

you just never know

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I don't really care if they have too much work or something not playing fot like 1 or 2 days is ok but not many longer I mean they didn't got admin for nothing.

- Edit by Toby
ITS NOT A JOB! Its a hobby / what ever
we don't get paid for what we do and it takes a lot of time
Some of us don't actually get to Role play like you so excuse us for putting personal stuff in-front of our 'JOB'

Also if you wish to pay us, i would gladly accept but as it stands i cant get on gmod any whey so don't make a difference!

If you don't care if we have personal stuff to do then i suggest thinking about what you are/have said because to me it makes you sound like a complete ass who doesn't care about anyone else... Correct me if i'm wrong!
Just to add it then we are quite organized. We all know, when we are going away for longer times and so on.

And currently we have a not so few admins "away" due to exams, life and so on. Personally I try my best when I'm on and I don't really have time to RP myself..
(02-01-2012, 04:21 AM)Jan Wrote: I don't really care if they have too much work or something not playing fot like 1 or 2 days is ok but not many longer I mean they didn't got admin for nothing.

I put priority on my person life, school and gym over gmod.

All of them come first, then I'll play if I have time.

If that means a week off the server, so be it.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • StillAlive