Admins come on!
(02-01-2012, 10:54 AM)Faustie Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 04:21 AM)Jan Wrote: I don't really care if they have too much work or something not playing fot like 1 or 2 days is ok but not many longer I mean they didn't got admin for nothing.

I put priority on my person life, school and gym over gmod.

All of them come first, then I'll play if I have time.

If that means a week off the server, so be it.
All I am saying is that as admin you also need time to administrate. Else you don't help the server with anything.

(02-01-2012, 05:20 PM)Jan Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 10:54 AM)Faustie Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 04:21 AM)Jan Wrote: I don't really care if they have too much work or something not playing fot like 1 or 2 days is ok but not many longer I mean they didn't got admin for nothing.

I put priority on my person life, school and gym over gmod.

All of them come first, then I'll play if I have time.

If that means a week off the server, so be it.
All I am saying is that as admin you also need time to administrate. Else you don't help the server with anything.

He makes a point, you gotz dem responsibiwities
Not to be a dick or anything... but haven't you left like 6 times and you just left again like 3-7 days ago...
If your going post a goodbye thread if not don't fuck about...
As i have said many atime... Its not a job so don't expect us on 24/7
Toby did you had a bad day or something? How more off-topic can you go? I only left one single time and came back in 2 weeks and I asked admins friendly to join more often; I also excpect friendly reactions.
Admins got responsibility which some think it's not important! It is.

Read what you put...
(02-01-2012, 05:59 PM)Toby Wrote:

Read what you put...

Lol, you just get a total different post now because you can't respond to my latest post to you. Well I am done discussing with you, if I got further this will become a rage thread because of your post.
Im just saying you need to look at what yo say before you post it...
as to me it makes you sound like someone who doesn't care for anyone else but him self
(02-01-2012, 06:23 PM)Toby Wrote: Im just saying you need to look at what yo say before you post it...

You can definitely do that too, your first post here was only to rage, nothing more.
Becuase most admins here have lives...
First = IRL stuff, learning, studies, ect.
Second = FL
Were not machines.
We do have lives.
Fearless isnt a job.
- CBF to chat anymore as my rants should now be over.

- End
I made this thread to say that the server is a chaos, and that admins gotta be more active not to say none of you can't do shit IRL, Toby stop raging here now and editing my posts. This discussion is over.