Welcome to San Ranevo!
nice.
How has this post welcoming people to a new map and congratulating Alphaverse on a fine piece of work, turned into wall of text simulator?
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 3 users Like Zulu's post:
  • Alphaverse, Lewwings, Conn
Let's tone it down from now on. Please take similar comments elsewhere. This is a warning for future posts.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Dimitris, Random
Can we all chill please? The map is not that bad actually, although alphaverse lied about optimizing the map even more than the original Ranox because right now Ranevo runs like pure shit, there are actually places to base and to roleplay which I really like.
(08-10-2019, 05:33 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Can we all chill please? The map is not that bad actually, although alphaverse lied about optimizing the map even more than the original Ranox because right now Ranevo runs like pure shit, there are actually places to base and to roleplay which I really like.

It is no lie lol. The map is more optimized than Ranox was. Have a look at it in Singleplayer...

There are some things that could be a bit better. But that would make some functionalitys we now have not possible.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Labelled map is now live at https://www.fearlessrp.net/map.php

Big thanks to TASSIA for labelling it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 9 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Alphaverse, Lewwings, TASSIA, Jonas, Zulu, Jessixa, Ivan Headshotski, Lesanka, Laurinwookie
Well done on everything. I don't know how a map release, the stepping stone for the future got so controversial.

But all in all, it's a very nice map and I am very happy it's not regular Ranox, it's actually a mix and to be that makes this so much better than releasing just bland Ranox.
(08-10-2019, 02:04 PM)Lesanka Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 01:43 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Accept the fact, gmodrp is dead. Move on with your games.

Oh yes all the people on the server are so dead, decomposing right in front of our eyes. And why are you on this forum, reading this thread? Why haven't you moved on?

'Stop having funnnnnn, I'm not having funnnn anymore. Fearless can exist only in my memories now.'

God bless you Lesanka.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 6 users Like Random's post:
  • Zulu, Conn, Jonas, Lewwings, Joe Joe, Wolven
I have Alpha, RanEvo runs like shit. Also, Lesanka really hit the nail on the head, to all of you that keep moaning about how bad FL has turned and how dead it is why don't you simply leave?
(08-11-2019, 03:40 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I have Alpha, RanEvo runs like shit. Also, Lesanka really hit the nail on the head, to all of you that keep moaning about how bad FL has turned and how dead it is why don't you simply leave?

If it is running bad for you doesn't mean it is caused by the map. Might be bad addons on your side or other problems like outdated graphic drivers or just a bad computer. I can just tell you that the map itself isn't running bad.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor