Welcome to San Ranevo!
(08-09-2019, 10:10 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You took MONTHS to do this and you didn't even implement any of the stuff I pushed through to get developed?

What a waste of fucking time.

Yeah, I know. How dare Alphaverse do this in his own time for free.
(08-09-2019, 10:10 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You took MONTHS to do this and you didn't even implement any of the stuff I pushed through to get developed?

Do it yourself then please next time.. Smile I'm sure it will be better then. Because your own wishes are always better than the ones collected by multiple people. 

I can't wait to see your version of ranox then soon. Maybe in like a week? Cheese
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(08-09-2019, 10:55 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:

Do it yourself then please next time.. Smile I'm sure it will be better then. Because your own wishes are always better than the ones collected by multiple people. 

I can't wait to see your version of ranox then soon. Maybe in like a week? Cheese

the whole map will consist of slums for aggRP
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 9 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings, SpaghettiFTW, Conn, Zulu, Wolven, horror, Devon, Ivan Tempski

maybe those suggestions weren't a good idea and so they were not added?
The following 4 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Lewwings, Zulu, Pollux, Ivan Tempski
Seems like a cool map, however it's a bit too much like the florida one for me, which is a big nono in my opinion.
Got a nice vibe though.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
I'm banned, like this post to pay respects. (0 likes)
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
The following 3 users Like Strike10's post:
  • rino, Ryan, Ivan Tempski
(08-09-2019, 10:23 PM)Arny Wrote:

What about you? You where the first one to agree with the development section I put in as it was in agreement that was what FL needed. Stop being a lazy fuck and do something. You're given the rank to do shit, not to do nothing.

I recommended that you at least get paid ingame currency for doing development but the SA's are pathetic and cannot be fucked to do anything. 

Its your job, you signed up to develop so maybe, develop? And the ones collected my 'multiple people' where in fact my suggestion as it was approved by the staff team & development team. 

(08-09-2019, 11:09 PM)Ryan Wrote:

You don't even know what you're talking about, I don't give a fuck about the map, im talking about my development suggestions of different event ideas which would run on the server without admin guidance. Both of which were approved.

(08-09-2019, 11:12 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:

Shut the fuck up kiss-ass, don;t know jack shit what you're talking about. They were a good idea hence the staff team and development team agreeing on it. Next time don't talk when you're not involved. Bloody kiss-asses.

SA'S do your fucking job and get shit done, you literally sit on your asses and do shit all. I don't even play FL and I care more about it progressing forward than you guys do. Its honestly a joke, if the community was allowed to see how nothing happens in the admin-office they would have the same opinion as myself.

FL has just turned into a circle jerk of admins sitting on their rank until FL dies out. I hope you the community enjoy playing FL how it is now because it's not going to get any better.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Byra
(08-10-2019, 10:59 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 10:23 PM)Arny Wrote:

What about you? You where the first one to agree with the development section I put in as it was in agreement that was what FL needed. Stop being a lazy fuck and do something. You're given the rank to do shit, not to do nothing.

I recommended that you at least get paid ingame currency for doing development but the SA's are pathetic and cannot be fucked to do anything. 

Do it yourself then please next time.. :) I'm sure it will be better then. Because your own wishes are always better than the ones collected by multiple people. 

I can't wait to see your version of ranox then soon. Maybe in like a week? :D

Its your job, you signed up to develop so maybe, develop? And the ones collected my 'multiple people' where in fact my suggestion as it was approved by the staff team & development team. 

(08-09-2019, 11:09 PM)Ryan Wrote:

Do it yourself then please next time.. :) I'm sure it will be better then. Because your own wishes are always better than the ones collected by multiple people. 

I can't wait to see your version of ranox then soon. Maybe in like a week? :D

You don't even know what you're talking about, I don't give a fuck about the map, im talking about my development suggestions of different event ideas which would run on the server without admin guidance. Both of which were approved.

(08-09-2019, 11:12 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:

Shut the fuck up kiss-ass, don;t know jack shit what you're talking about. They were a good idea hence the staff team and development team agreeing on it. Next time don't talk when you're not involved. Bloody kiss-asses.

SA'S do your fucking job and get shit done, you literally sit on your asses and do shit all. I don't even play FL and I care more about it progressing forward than you guys do. Its honestly a joke, if the community was allowed to see how nothing happens in the admin-office they would have the same opinion as myself.

FL has just turned into a circle jerk of admins sitting on their rank until FL dies out. I hope you the community enjoy playing FL how it is now because it's not going to get any better.

You're attacking the development team for doing a job for free, and, if you've played on SanRan yet, you'll see it's a good job. The fact that we have a new map is a start, it's boosted the community and no doubt the staff/development team as it gives the servers a much needed new lease of life.
Massive amounts of time were spent on the map by Alpha, who is just a contributor, and yet he managed to deliver something absolutely brilliant. Things are getting better, work is being done. I'd imagine it's hard to get motivated with people like you calling the new map a "waste of fucking time".
The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Lewwings
(08-10-2019, 11:17 AM)Conn Wrote: You're attacking the development team for doing a job for free, and, if you've played on SanRan yet, you'll see it's a good job. The fact that we have a new map is a start, it's boosted the community and no doubt the staff/development team as it gives the servers a much needed new lease of life.
Massive amounts of time were spent on the map by Alpha, who is just a contributor, and yet he managed to deliver something absolutely brilliant. Things are getting better, work is being done. I'd imagine it's hard to get motivated with people like you calling the new map a "waste of fucking time".

Again, you're not even reading what im saying. I'll make it nice a clear for you I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NEW MAP. I am talking about the developement of new ideas which was approved MONTHS ago. Stop getting involved when you don't know what the literal fuck you're on about. 

No shit it'll boost the community... for a few days. It'll be dead by the end of next week. A new map will solve nothing. Arma 3 has ONE map people play, Altis, they don't need to swap map to make players, they need to develop one map. 

So next time open your eyes and actually read what im writing before you come here making yourself look like a complete idiot because you couldn't be bothered to read what im actually writing. Fucking dumb-ass.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Byra
Loving the new map, still trying to learn it. Keep up the great work team!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 2 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Conn, Alphaverse