The Church of Satan
(01-30-2012, 07:28 PM)mpblaze Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 12:53 PM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 12:44 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Not to hate, but I find this offensive :X

Why, because you're christian? In the real world people have different beliefs and while I'm definitely not satanic in real life (i'm actually atheist), the server is about semi realistic roleplay. Realistically speaking that means there could also be satanists in evocity. It's not against the rules, and this is a game. If you find this offensive you're taking it way too seriously and personally.

Yeah, because someone's going to fill a gas station with blood and impaled babies in real life.

It's called SEMI serious roleplay for a reason dude. Stop taking what I say so literally, if you wanna be like that well then you might as well say the whole damn server isn't realistic. I could list 30 things that people do regularly and is deemed "realistic" on the server that people wouldn't do in real life. My point was that there's satanists in real life so there could easily be satanists in evocity.
lol epic

The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • ryan!
Horrible rp when putting it in BP. :/

Put it Cubs to have more space. I like the idea tho
(01-31-2012, 03:41 PM)Tank Wrote: Horrible rp when putting it in BP. :/

Put it Cubs to have more space. I like the idea tho

Nah i don't care. I like it at BP because everyone around town can see it from far away and seems to stir up things a lot while at that location.
LOL poor babies XD
Well can't blame the curch Cheese