The Church of Satan
Today me and Wweee2345 decided to make good use of a Church of Satan dupe i made a while back. I've previously done quite a few instances of satanist RP and it was always pretty fun. Of course BlackDog seems to enjoy deleting the first "A" of satan on the sign so that it reads "The Church of Stan" lol...

Anyways some of the activities that went on were preaching about Satan, trying to get more followers, sacrifices, and troubles with people protesting. We got quite a few followers, some of which we made complete tasks for us to prove their loyalty. Even had a security guard to help stop troublemakers who didn't like what we were doing. We sacrificed two babies in the name of Satan and invited others to come watch lmao. We also had a "Portal to the Depths of Hell".

And of course as you can imagine many people protested and made crosses in front of our church, shouting christian sayings and saying "down with the devil worshipers" and stuff like that. Had some issues with police as apparently the president ordered for the "Satanists" to be rounded up and come talk to him, we found out his intentions were to have us sent to a slave labor camp and we got out of it. Some blood was shed, a few people died. Some were protestors, some were satanists. Unfortunately I didn't get as many screenshots as I would have liked to but it was fun.

[Image: F8393305E7BA23FC3A177E09F636C4DEFA797F3D]
[Image: A50C4C1D1A1A0788C10EE6ED4B538F9DA3AAA3A1]
[Image: C61D60617884B0A84F320E5737562C26F301D5D0]

The following 2 users Like NiT GriT's post:
  • wweee2345, ryan!
Hey now, the rebranding of sign to say Stan is tradition, its been done from the very begining of your church lol
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
As well as several TV shows Tounge
(01-30-2012, 03:46 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Hey now, the rebranding of sign to say Stan is tradition, its been done from the very begining of your church lol

Yeah i'll give you that lol. Back when i first created it and you and Shadow were watching me make it. I'm still pretty proud of that pentagram though. I remember seeing someone in OOC say "church of stan? wtf is that supposed to be" and im like wat. And i go look and see a letter fell off. Took me a while to figure out it was you haha -.-.

And then there was the controversy over the use of upside down crosses and 666..
(01-30-2012, 03:49 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: And then there was the controversy over the use of upside down crosses and 666..

I do belive the final use of that cross was when i had unwelded it from the church and it fell ontop of somone in your group, who just a minute before had been hit by the A and said "Man i cant see anything" Just before being struck by it dead center lol

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-30-2012, 04:49 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 03:49 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: And then there was the controversy over the use of upside down crosses and 666..

I do belive the final use of that cross was when i had unwelded it from the church and it fell ontop of somone in your group, who just a minute before had been hit by the A and said "Man i cant see anything" Just before being struck by it dead center lol
AHAHAHAHAA ohhh yeahhh. I had forgotten about that.. That was pretty hilarious. I remember seeing the A fall and hit him on the head and blood splattered and he was like "I can't see". And as I was looking in his general direction all of a sudden I see that huge concrete cross fall and smash him and he just died instantly. I lol'd hard.

Also I forgot to add.. Today someone walked in the church and said to me "wow this is very offensive, i had a sister that was killed in a satanic ritual" or something like that. I highly doubt it though and i'm sure he was lying.. Regardless it was just another example of someone taking a game way too seriously.
Not to hate, but I find this offensive :X
(01-30-2012, 12:44 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Not to hate, but I find this offensive :X

Why, because you're christian? In the real world people have different beliefs and while I'm definitely not satanic in real life (i'm actually atheist), the server is about semi realistic roleplay. Realistically speaking that means there could also be satanists in evocity. It's not against the rules, and this is a game. If you find this offensive you're taking it way too seriously and personally. And i've made this point many times, if you can RP christianity then you can also RP satanism.
Some people may find this offensive, but if you understand its not real its not taking the "Mic" its more about messing around having some fun, i understand why people find this offensive but it looked like fun hehe, just dont get too serious about it other people have different beliefs and opinions Smile

I always seem to miss the good stuff >Sad
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(01-30-2012, 12:53 PM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 12:44 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Not to hate, but I find this offensive :X

Why, because you're christian? In the real world people have different beliefs and while I'm definitely not satanic in real life (i'm actually atheist), the server is about semi realistic roleplay. Realistically speaking that means there could also be satanists in evocity. It's not against the rules, and this is a game. If you find this offensive you're taking it way too seriously and personally.

Yeah, because someone's going to fill a gas station with blood and impaled babies in real life.
The following 1 user Likes mpblaze's post:
  • Zoidberg