[Event] The West

[Image: euxrapO.png]

Thanks to the work of our amazing Developers in assisting us with resolving the issue successfully we have now been able to plan a new date in which the event will start. The date for the event is 29th of June at 7PM BST everyone who applied for their roles are still entitled to them however if they cannot make it I ask you inform me so I can change the list and allow people to apply for spots they would be interested in.

To ensure the night runs smoothly a schedule of events has been set out so players can keep track of what is going on during the night. The event itself has a loose story as the aim is to allow players to be transported back 150 years ago so the story itself isn't completely restrictive. The schedule for the night is as follows:
  • 7:00 PM / 19:00 : Event becomes public and players can join!
  • 7:15 PM / 19:15 : OOC Briefing
  • 7:25 PM / 19:25 : IC Briefing (Story Starts)
  • 7:45 PM / 19:45 : Intro Story Arch ends (Players are free to explore the Wild West!)
Throughout the night random story encounters will occur however these do not have set times!

[Image: DLHks0T.png]

If you have not done so already we highly suggest now you download the content for the event so you are not late for its start! 

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Jessixa, Pollux, Archer, Santaliz, Ivan Headshotski, Alertecobra27, Lewwings
I won't be able to attend since I'll be out of town, have fun anyone who's going to participate
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
hmmm 29th of jue isnt a great day for me, maybe we could change it?
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Joe Joe
(06-26-2019, 12:48 PM)Archer Wrote: I won't be able to attend since I'll be out of town, have fun anyone who's going to participate

okay thanks now I know you won't be able to attend since you're out of town
Seems good, depending if I can get back from visiting a university fast enough Smile
Sometimes even the most professional of hunters can get led astray... 

[Image: zoTBrHE.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

--| Approved |--

(06-23-2019, 11:20 AM)digitalclock Wrote: OOC
Steam name: digitalclock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88195917
Hours: 544
Rpp:2
IC
name: Buffalo Bill
Role:Westerner/mischievous trouble maker
Details about yourself: The great buffalo bill known for causing trouble
Has been kicked out of multiple towns and bars has many arrest warrants most notably for blowing up the mayors office in a nearby town. Having run out of luck buffalo bill has arrived at driftwood to start fresh but sherrifs still exist and he won’t let them get near him
Buffalo bill is extremely mischievous can easily fool the most smart of men and makes a good booby trap. Keep your horses inside too he’ll snatch one if he can for a free ride. Just try not to sell bill anything dangerous there’s always another disaster waiting to happen
[Image: Cody-Buffalo-Bill-LOC.jpg]
Regards,
Joe Joe

OOC
Steam Name: Apox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98051549
Hours: 247
RPP: 0 

IC
Name: Reece Houston
Role: Westerner. 
Details about yourself: I'm a very well mannered person, I won't stand for any nonsense and I am young.
The following 1 user Likes Apox Modz's post:
  • Joe Joe
The password is off everyone is free to join!
Regards,
Joe Joe

The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Lewwings, digitalclock
The event is going fairly well so far, lots of spontaneous roleplays, as well as some good character development Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • digitalclock