Staff Members
(02-22-2019, 11:28 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:28 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Zulu Wrote: Heeere we go again...

I'm only attempting to get my point out there Zulu, its a point that needs to be fixed

It's a point that's been made countless times.

So its been made countless times why is it not fixed yet?

That's what i'm saying, it needs to be dealt with

The admins know this and are probably working on it, no point rushing them.

Let them perform their role. They are doing what they can.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(02-22-2019, 11:29 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Zulu Wrote: Heeere we go again...

I'm only attempting to get my point out there Zulu, its a point that needs to be fixed

Rushing them? 
I'm not rushing them 

i'm just saying that some admins have their role for not much reasons, As you said its been made countless times i'm not sure how its not fixed yet
also some of the admins/staff come on the server and sit afk
Do you not see an improvement in staff server presence from what it was like before Christmas, before bringing back moderator?

Theres always going to be times when no staff are online. That's why we have the Player Report section.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • TheMJ, Zulu, Wolven, Zona
(02-22-2019, 11:31 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Flame.. Wrote: I'm only attempting to get my point out there Zulu, its a point that needs to be fixed

Rushing them? 
I'm not rushing them 

i'm just saying that some admins have their role for not much reasons, As you said its been made countless times i'm not sure how its not fixed yet

How do you know what they're doing when they "Sit AFK". Could be testing important things?

Sorry if you're offended by my opinion but it just seems like a pointless thing to talk about when it's been talked about countless times before. Admins have lives, they can't be on the server to babysit you 24/7 when a rulebreaker arrives, that's why there is a helpful place called the Player Report section. Post it there so the admins can get around to it. If you don't post the PR you can't complain because if you do atleast the evidence is there and the rulebreaker will eventually be punished.
(02-22-2019, 11:33 PM)Tomo Wrote: Do you not see an improvement in staff server presence from what it was like before Christmas, before bringing back moderator?

Theres always going to be times when no staff are online. That's why we have the Player Report section.

I have seen bits of improvement with the new moderator role and bringing it back, lets more people have a go, but as of right now its still not the best it can be. 

As i said there were more than 6 rules breaks later today and no admin came on to help
(02-22-2019, 11:33 PM)Tomo Wrote: Do you not see an improvement in staff server presence from what it was like before Christmas, before bringing back moderator?

Thank you...
(02-22-2019, 11:35 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:31 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:28 PM)Zulu Wrote: It's a point that's been made countless times.

Rushing them? 
I'm not rushing them 

How do you know what they're doing when they "Sit AFK". Could be testing important things?

Sorry if you're offended by my opinion but it just seems like a pointless thing to talk about when it's been talked about countless times before. Admins have lives, they can't be on the server to babysit you 24/7 when a rulebreaker arrives, that's why there is a helpful place called the Player Report section. Post it there so the admins can get around to it. If you don't post the PR you can't complain because if you do atleast the evidence is there and the rulebreaker will eventually be punished.

Im not going to get offended by and opinion unless its something that will be harmful

Zulu i do know that admins have lives and everyone looking at this thread knows that because its not been said a good 3+ times
Yes they could be testing important things but when they are not moving in the server, why join?

And the bit you say "babysit me" its the whole server they are helping when they are on, when admins are on they are there to help the server not sit AFK, and saying "babysit me" isn't the best way to say it
I say you give Flame a shot at staff, he seems to think he can do a better job. I mean, he has been online for a whole hour today!
The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • Zulu, Flame.., Zona
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Create Wrote: I say you give Flame a shot at staff, he seems to think he can do a better job. I mean, he has been online for a whole hour today!

Inedeed, Create sees the point we need a bit more help on the server,
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Create Wrote: I say you give Flame a shot at staff, he seems to think he can do a better job. I mean, he has been online for a whole hour today!

Inedeed, Create sees the point we need a bit more help on the server,

Fyi I haven't been on the server in quite some time, so I don't know what the current situation is. However I see the pointd from both sides, and I must say that there have been a lot of Moderator promotions which is good to see.

Then again, this thread is in off-topic, cue the Spiderman memes.
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Flame.., Zulu