Staff Members
I had been on Fearless for almost 1 hour with no admins online, There had been minges after minges, with no admins online this was a very hard thing to deal with, with lots of players, with a server that has 25+ players and no admins online very very frustrating, 
Lots of people have been leaving Fl for theses reasons. I think we need a way for admins to be a bit more active and online, maybe hire more staff members or set them a goal, as in attempt to get 20+ sits a day. 
Having minges on a server is really no fun at all, the only people its fun for is the person doing it all, the people leaving is obvious they are not having much fun getting RDMed or a constant FearRP

This is only my opinion, you can have other opinions but that is mine, i think there should be more staff or set  a goal 
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • Jeffrey
How to fix FL staff activity:

A) Review current staff activity, from SAs to Mods
B) Talk to those inactive and tell them to either turn it around or resign
C) Enforce a basic monthly quota of how many hours staff should be on for (24 hours per month is pretty reasonable)
D) Rid the team of those inactive and those who clearly have no motivation to stay on (and those who are staying just for the perks)
E) Promote new staff members, there's an abundance, use it!
F) Stick to it, don't bend over backwards and get cold feet half-way through.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • HP Sauce, Flame..
oh no not one hour where admins need to attend to their lives

#playerreportsection

The following 6 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Flame.., TheMJ, Luna, ImTheRealSparks, Zulu, Exotic
(02-22-2019, 11:04 PM)General Rickets Wrote: oh no not one hour where admins need to attend to their lives

#playerreportsection

It can be longer though, people can wait more than 1 hour for an hour for an admin to attend there situation
(02-22-2019, 11:05 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:04 PM)General Rickets Wrote: oh no not one hour where admins need to attend to their lives

#playerreportsection

It can be longer though, people can wait more than 1 hour for an hour for an admin to attend there situation

so? speaking personally i'm online whenever I hear about minges or I have time

It's not a job, they volunteer. Can't expect anyone to drop their lives to administrate on a gmod server.

#playerreportsection

That's not what's being said or suggested.

But it would be nice if one or two of the 20 staff members had an hour or two to hop on during peak hours, y'know?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(02-22-2019, 11:07 PM)Ranger Wrote: I got kicked by rickets for saying "finna" in @ chat.

Also it's not a job, they volunteer. Can't expect anyone to drop their lives to administrate on a gmod server.

Im not asking for them to drop their lives to administrate a server, im asking for the admins that are available to maybe come on and help, staff have the ranks for a reason, its to help people have a good experience of a server that they may enjoy, but with rule breaks that wont happen, they will take a look and leave
(02-22-2019, 11:08 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

#playerreportsection

That's not what's being said or suggested.

But it would be nice if one or two of the 20 staff members had an hour or two to hop on during peak hours, y'know?

I've been online most of the day, I can link my activity sheet if you like. Going to the pub for a few hours and this thread pops up lol.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Flame..
(02-22-2019, 11:06 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:05 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

#playerreportsection

so? speaking personally i'm online whenever I hear about minges or I have time

Then we have some admins that don't think about joining when needed, many times minges come on no admins turn up 

We had more than 6 times rule breakers were on, RDA, RDM Random tase, FearRP and more, its not fun
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • Lewwings