Staff Members
(02-22-2019, 11:11 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:08 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:04 PM)General Rickets Wrote: oh no not one hour where admins need to attend to their lives

#playerreportsection

That's not what's being said or suggested.

But it would be nice if one or two of the 20 staff members had an hour or two to hop on during peak hours, y'know?

I've been online most of the day, I can link my activity sheet if you like. Going to the pub for a few hours and this thread pops up lol.

I really respect how staff need time to enjoy themselves but there are some admins that dont think one bit about joining and helping the sits, some admins do come on and all they do is RP and not helping with the sits,
Again i'm just here defending myself I can't talk for many other people however, some admins have reasons beyond their control.

It's great to hear your active, Rickets, I really do appreciate it!

However, it's those who are quite inactive and don't pitch in I'm referring to really, those who come on once a week and do close to nothing, and those who are completely inactive and are just wasting team space.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Flame.., General Rickets
(02-22-2019, 11:15 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Again i'm just here defending myself I can't talk for many other people however, some admins have reasons beyond their control.

Alright, the thing i had said also is how people leave Fl because of all the problems, something needs to be sorted out, maybe a little planner for the staff?

Some staff have the role for not much reasons
I respect your activity with some other admins
From the time I've returned I have noticed staff activity is a lot better from when I left. Like others have said, they volunteer to do the role, and can't be on the server 24/7, especially off-peak times like overnight. In fairness, when I've been on and there were serious rule violations, I've dropped someone a message and they've popped on when they don't need to, so I dont really notice any problems.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 3 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Flame.., Zona, Jeffrey
(02-22-2019, 11:17 PM)TheMJ Wrote: From the time I've returned I have noticed staff activity is a lot better from when I left. Like others have said, they volunteer to do the role, and can't be on the server 24/7, especially off-peak times like overnight. In fairness, when I've been on and there were serious rule violations, I've dropped someone a message and they've popped on when they don't need to, so I dont really notice any problems.

Maybe the staff were really bad back then but right now its still not the best, again i understand and respect they can be on 24/7. But something needs to get done about the minges and activity with "SOME" admins/staff
Heeere we go again...

[Image: download.jpg]

paying homage to Noda here.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Zulu Wrote: Heeere we go again...

I'm only attempting to get my point out there Zulu, its a point that needs to be fixed
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

I'm only attempting to get my point out there Zulu, its a point that needs to be fixed

It's a point that's been made countless times.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(02-22-2019, 11:28 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:24 PM)Flame.. Wrote:

It's a point that's been made countless times.

So its been made countless times why is it not fixed yet?

That's what i'm saying, it needs to be dealt with