Staff Members
if you're inactive, you should just resign. Simple as.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Lewwings
Activity is one of those things that I feel will always be a problem to someone. However in some respects activity has increased massively since the end of last year, not only with the addition of Moderator but with some fresh new faces in the role who are eager to work always helps. Im sure some of the team have totally acceptable reasons for being inactive and I do feel the Super-Admins are probably doing something to try and combat this ever growing issue, however it should also be considered if you dont have the time to do it anymore step down for someone to take your place. I knew I couldnt be active over the end of last year and so resigned and then came back when I did have the time. I'm sure if other people did the same it could quite clearly help wipe out this activity problem. You dont have to be here but if you do an hour or so every now and then can make a hell of a difference on the server.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Kippsee
(02-23-2019, 01:53 PM)TheMJ Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 01:34 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 12:40 PM)HameZ Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 09:56 AM)kippsee Wrote: I may as well put my opinion on here if anyone cares.

Yeah don't worry mate no one cares.

No one cares about the used Stone Island jumper you bought from some dodgy bloke but that doesn't stop you trying to show it off on snapchat  Happywide

savage

Classic jealousy. It's fine kippsee I understand. Just you remember I am here for you
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven
so what do you guys think about the roman empire
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Wolven
this is all well and good, but what about the droid attack on the wookiees?
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 6 users Like Zecon's post:
  • Random, Wolven, Joe Joe, Zulu, General Rickets, Dragnort_
(02-23-2019, 02:58 PM)Zecon Wrote: this is all well and good, but what about the droid attack on the wookiees?

Disgusting
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Joe Joe, Zulu, General Rickets, Wolven
(02-23-2019, 02:58 PM)Zecon Wrote: this is all well and good, but what about the droid attack on the wookiees?

[Image: 2ufmen.png?width=1026&height=434]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Zecon, Zulu, Lewwings
kick kippsee out of staff team. problem solved
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Kippsee
[Image: title548853835.jpg?fit=345%2C303&quality=100&ssl=1]