Whats new?
it's crazy to think you joined at around 16 and all those years have passed isn't it? 2010 seems not that long ago
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Dryblood, General Rickets
I am now a piece of shit Smile
(01-09-2019, 09:06 PM)juicyorange Wrote: it's crazy to think you joined at around 16 and all those years have passed isn't it? 2010 seems not that long ago

I'd have been about 14-15. Probably 15/16 when I was Super Admin. Everything feels fresh still, but when you put it into perspective I realize how long ago it all was. 

I think when I look back on joining this place, which was my first ever community for my first ever PC game (baring old windows 98 civilization) on a second hand laptop someone gave me... It's all been a learning experience, better learn lessons in a video game community than out in the real world and I'm glad for it.
The following 2 users Like Dryblood's post:
  • Lewwings, juicyorange
Interesting to see someone from way back in 2010 pop up again, still though, nice to see you again! Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Thanks for posting this, this has been really valuable for me as a new-ish player to learn some of the features from some of the more experienced players
The following 2 users Like BioBoi124's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Bobby Shmicki