Whats new?
Hlo,

Had me thinking today considering I made my original forum profile (the one that got bugged before this one) sometime in 09/10, should be coming up ten years now.

Anyway I felt all nostalgic and logged in.

I don't recognize a lot of the names... but whats new? Smile
chainsaws
~ Equinox ~
Lots has changed. We've had fluctuating development and players with a high in development pretty recently following a dip in playerbase. There were attempts at moving around different maps such as returning to a variant of v2p and then v2d and even littletown before returning to v4b1 (v33x variant) as we are now. There's a custom version of the v4b1 map on the way from development at the moment. Loads of other new features, loads of new staff members recently leading to cleaner servers. This is all semi recent so skipping ovrr a lot here. Overall, everything seems pretty good at the moment with some good direction and lots of recent positive change. You should pop on and try out some of the new stuff. Would love to see you on Smile
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Dryblood
I am now a woman
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 2 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Dimitris, DVN
Lots have changed, come on the server and see what has Wink
(01-07-2019, 10:30 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Hlo,

Had me thinking today considering I made my original forum profile (the one that got bugged before this one) sometime in 09/10, should be coming up ten years now.

Anyway I felt all nostalgic and logged in.

I don't recognize a lot of the names... but whats new? Smile

If it's not my favorite trove modeler

i got banned unbanned and banned again nice to meet u
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Weezy_
Hi there
Hello there mister
Nuthin'