Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Eh, Fearless isnt down due to a Ddos. Sorry to burst your bubble.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 6 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Serpent Lord, ForceGhost, equal, Dubwub, Spartanjunior, tQto
(02-06-2012, 07:47 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Eh, Fearless isnt down due to a Ddos. Sorry to burst your bubble.

^^ What Mr. Coffee Said Cheese
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-06-2012, 07:47 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Eh, Fearless isnt down due to a Ddos. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Quite right.
And Also -

All i can say DDoSer is Thanks for stopping the DDoS.. I personally am very gratefull.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]

What is the reason then? "Technical problems" doesn't tell me anything.

Nonetheless, the servers received Host Boots the day before yesterday. Whether I'm right or wrong about the server being down due to host attacks, my theory does not change.

TL;DR
  1. Servers are still being DDOSED.
  2. Members are still "warm" to ddosers, when they could give less of a fuck to a proper introductory thread.

I still believe a host attack caused these technical issues, and nothing other than solid evidence can change my mind.

You do know that this ddoser isn't the only one right? He stopped his own attacks. The other ones could continue. As for 'Technical problems', That can be a variety of things. Could be Software/Hardware failure to start.
Quote:As you probably noticed the servers are down for 24 hours now. After a lot of research there is a problem with the dedicated server. The servers fails to boot (startup).

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...3#pid76023

This was caused from a large number of DDOS attacks. It corrupted the dedi.

@Serpent:

That has nothing to do with my argument.
And you would know that...how?
Are you oblivious to everything we say? LOOK AT SOULS POST. The server is down due to DEDI PROBLEMS. The server wont boot up!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

ok i got a question, what made you that upset you DDoSed fearless?
i mean hey, the community is very nice to new players like me and you probably.
although why not be friends and RP in peace? i mean hey we are all gamers and we must unite.