Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Title says it all, im ddosing you right now. Ask me anything. Keep it mature though. An admin a while ago asked me to use an account and make a proxy. Keep it mature though.

EDIT: I have suspended the ddos on your servers for the time being, you are welcome.
i just want to know why, please just tell me why you chose to attack fearless or are you just one of those randoms?

it bugs me and all i can ask for is a solid answer on what makes you dislike fearless so much?

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-24-2012, 01:16 AM)nadrick Wrote: i just want to know why, please just tell me why you chose to attack fearless or are you just one of those randoms?

it bugs me and all i can ask for is a solid answer on what makes you dislike fearless so much?

When I started playing on your servers, what I seen was admins banning people with disrespectful reasons such as “Banned for being stupid”. They are also quick to ban others that have spent a long time on the server without warning for things that are unclear in the rules, but are simply their own opinion. Any mention of difference in race is met with bans for being racist. I also seen lots of players calling each other “fa**ots, random raiding each other and just plain being rude and inconsiderate to each other. They then began referring to the people ddosing as f@g**ts and other terms. While they have a right to voice their opinion, and most ddosers are butt hurt 12 year olds, do you think such outbursts are the best way to get the ddosing to stop? It seems they want it to stop, but what they want more is to gratify their own egos. I have unlimited access to a 2 GBPS line, and can get more if need be.For the record I am not affiliated with VAQ or derp trolling and their shity shell booters, nor do I support either of them. If I had vaqs IP his internet would not see the light of day for a very long time.
PS, I already know the admins are going to look up the IP im using, so I will save you all the trouble 192.162.102.115
Ah, so your playing the role of V this is the Vendetta, i can see your motive and sorta undertsand while you do it, BUT what still troubles me is the end goal, what are you attempting to accomplish? do you want fearless to end?, do you want the admins replaced?, do you want some time of payout?, what is the end result your looking for?

and also, while fearless may not have the best and cleanest and most friendly community, no community does in the end. so why choose to target fearless with a ddos when there are community worse then this one? to me you right now are batman and this community is the joker, there are others out there that are worse, yet you singled fearless out. i hope you understand what i mean DX

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(01-24-2012, 01:41 AM)nadrick Wrote: Ah, so your playing the role of V this is the Vendetta, i can see your motive and sorta undertsand while you do it, BUT what still troubles me is the end goal, what are you attempting to accomplish? do you want fearless to end?, do you want the admins replaced?, do you want some time of payout?, what is the end result your looking for?

and also, while fearless may not have the best and cleanest and most friendly community, no community does in the end. so why choose to target fearless with a ddos when there are community worse then this one? to me you right now are batman and this community is the joker, there are others out there that are worse, yet you singled fearless out. i hope you understand what i mean DX

These are very good questions. My goal is not to end fearless, as a matter a fact I felt a little remorse when the hosting canceled you guys. I never really thought about my goals much, it was just about a vendetta I had against a server which I perceived to have a high level of immaturity and disrespect for each other. I do not care if the admins are replaced; my issue is not with them alone. I do not want any payout, extortion violates my moral code. If I had a goal it would be this: For everyone to know that I can change my IP anytime I want, I can change it to show up from a large number of different countries. Getting new steam accounts is also not an issue. I could be anyone. For the admins stop before they ban someone and think “Do I really need to ban this person, or will a verbal warning help?”. For other players to stop before they disrespect each other and wonder, does this guy have the ability to shut down my internet? I do not support minges, they should be banned. But does the guy that made a mistake deserve such a long ban? I also agree other servers are way worse. I can hit more than one target at a time. I have also paid some of them a visit as well, a few of which no longer exist thanks to yours truly.
I like our little dialogue, if it can be maintained in such a mature manner I am highly considering suspending all attacks on fearless indefinitely.
Ah, thanks for clarifying, but this is where i back out of this conversation now. i only truly wanted to know why and im glad you answered that for me.

honestly all this makes me want to see the outcome now, from what i see fearless has its fate in its staffs hands.

good chatting with you

~Nadrick~

p.s:

i agree on the bans thing, it confuses me to see someone rdm and get banned for 1 day, then someone else do it, and get banned for 1 week, but if you ask me thats from a lack of clarification. they have a guide, but i dont believe the guide has a table listing how long a ban should be for what offense and if it does it should be looked at more xD.

also players ... eh cant say nothing there humans will be human

(01-24-2012, 02:08 AM)nadrick Wrote: Ah, thanks for clarifying, but this is where i back out of this conversation now. i only truly wanted to know why and im glad you answered that for me.

honestly all this makes me want to see the outcome now, from what i see fearless has its fate in its staffs hands.

good chatting with you

~Nadrick~

No problem. Anyone else have questions before I vanish into the night? I will answer just about anything, unless it involves my real details of course. I see some admins lurking in here, probably discussing the matter of what to do with me, wondering if banning me is wise.

First off, thank you for actually taking the time to maturely answer questions honestly regarding the DDoS - Haven't experienced that with any previous attacks, so cheers for being open about this.

I'll be honest, when the server goes down, I'm not the type to get angry or complain much, I normally just shut down gmod and hop off to the gym, if anything, you've helped my improve my gym and work ethic, so, heh, cheers for that. I do understand that a lot of people do get severely pissed off though - Normally I tell them to chill and just give Fl a rest for a while, its only an online server, not exactly a high priority by any means, at least for me. But I wonder what do you say to the people who really get annoyed/upset when the server is down? Ever felt any remorse about it?

Also your motives confuse me a little. You make some valid points, and yes, they are things we need to address, but I'm unsure as to how a DDoS would help when it causes the people who run the community a fair amount of stress, a lot of time and possibly even money - If you want us to improve, surely simply posting your criticisms for the admin team and community to work on would be better? I haven't seen anyones attitudes improve much as a result of server attacks, in fact a few people get more and more whingey and bad tempered, which is a problem, if anything overall DDoS contributes badly to community attitudes. So I question as to whether a DDoS in relation to community attitudes/problems is really a good solution?

Would appreciate an answer, cheers.

Edit: Also thank you for, temporarily at least, stopping the attack on the server - It is appreciated.
I do feel bad for some people that are upset about the server going down, but the ones that are like "omfgbqq goddamn fa**ot ddosers wtf man!" I dont really care about. If it will do any good in the end is no guarantee. It is true that it causes stress. It was worked on other servers in the past though, In the sense that some people, mostly admins started respecting each other a little for the fact that they did not know if the person they are about to be rude to is me, or someone who knows me. Other servers it did not work on. About talking to you guys about my issues, well I honestly did not think anyone would give a damn unless I did something first to get your attention. I guess, looking back I could have tried the talking part before the 2 gbps hit on the server. Oh well, in any event I am done attacking fearless, but there are others, I am not the only one that has been targeting you. You are safe from me though. Il see you in game, but you wont know its me, maybe will have a nice RP Tounge
Alright, I'm still not too sure about the motives, but thanks for your reply and thank you for stopping the attacks, it'll be appreciated by a fair few people in the community.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Callos