Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
LOIC wouldn't be able to take down a server with ~50 players on. This guy used an exploit in the COD4 servers (mainly) that allowed him to ping your server(s) using thousands of COD4 servers.

I don't approve of the motives. Let people run communities how they want to, yeah somebody gets banned, it's not your server and as such I feel you're overstepping your rights to try and make it a better place, especially through DDOS which could've left fearless owing money to their data center (some other user on facepunch forums owed a data center 15,000$ due to a DDOS).

You seem like a nice guy, however, keep that up.
Mate I saw this aswell but if after i got a day ban (I didnt know you werent to use Radio as hostage wasnt clear in rules at Time banned by Flame) I checked the website and a guy who was banned for IDIOT! was actually Banned for NLR and RDM so I saw that admins were giving good bans but needed a quick reason typed for the ban if this server is actually that bad I can point you at servers that are even worse a PERP server by integral gaming seems to get millions of BRs on RDMers and no end of CDM Ban requests

Thank you for being mature enough to come out with it though but seriously most of us love RPing on it and DDOSing a thing people love is about as cool as Dressing exactly like Adolf Hitler it seems cool to some but not to most and most of us actually thank you for saying it was you and please stop and just RP you see a rubbish ban reason ask a admin what the Real ban Reason is
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
ddoser, my question it, have you ever had any regrets in relation to doing these ddos attacks?

I live in Australia and where I am in relation to the server causes me to have a higher ping than average. For most of the time I try and cope with the problem, or go and find another, more local server that fufils my Gmod needs. With these ddos attacks, my ping goes through the roof. I one recorded the ping being 1760. Now I can understand your aims and reasons for ddosing, but isn't there a better way to make change, that doesn't negatively affect the server and it's community? If so, maybe that is a better option?
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
And what better way do you propose, ImperialSheep?

Note: I AM NOT SUPPORTING OR ENDORSING DDoS ATTACKS BY SAYING THAT.
The cod4 server exploit is epic for ddos'ing apparently lol..
It troubles me that this community welcomes DDOSers to this community. I'm sorry, but it does.
Who said we 'welcomed' them?
We simply want to understand their motives and goals.
Can't 'negotiate' an agreement without sitting down and talking to the other side.
That bothers me. Nevertheless their motives, they are still harming the community. They don't deserve to be spoken to. Also, you think chit-chatting with them will make them stop? Nope.

Proof: Servers are down.
(02-06-2012, 07:13 PM)Tank Wrote: Proof: Servers are down.

The servers are NOT down because of an DDoS of what I've heard from Dub wich asked soul.

Technical problems.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It is. It was caused by a large number of attacks. Proof? Remember yesterday, when gamemode kept crashing, and server was being DDOSED? Well this isi the same thing.
I am not saying that this guy was attacking, but it's proof that talking to DDOSers wont stop anything. One goes, another one comes.