Ask the person that has been ddosing fearless anything
Chocolateperve, I’m not going to answer all of your questions as they can relate to personal details. But I will answer a few. SOPA is a violation of the U.S constitution and would act as a stepping stone to those that wish to remove civil liberties for their own agendas. I have a black cat. My ideas on drugs such as heroin and cocaine are that they do much more harm than good and need to stay illegal. Dealers that sell these types of drugs are ruining the lives of others for their own gain. I don’t really care one way or the other about pot.
DJ_slapaho, not using a botnet, using exploited servers.
Mpblaze, they would not be the first that tried to track me down, and they won’t be the last.[
Serpent lord, I will be doing what I always did. Ddosing fearless did not take any more time for me than it did to put the IP address in my script and press enter. But I will be trolling in CSS, going to the gym and doing homework ect.
Good for you, you know how to pull up LOIC and put in the IP. You aren't a hacker.
(01-26-2012, 12:01 AM)mpblaze Wrote: Good for you, you know how to pull up LOIC and put in the IP. You aren't a hacker.

I don't think he ever claimed to be.

Whether he believes him self to be or is I do not know but I don't think he ever claimed it.
(01-26-2012, 12:25 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 12:01 AM)mpblaze Wrote: Good for you, you know how to pull up LOIC and put in the IP. You aren't a hacker.

Whether he believes him self to be or is I do not know but I don't think he ever claimed it.

Fair enough.
(01-26-2012, 12:25 AM)GunFISH Wrote:

He's hinting it. Mentioning that he uses RATs, ect.
(01-25-2012, 02:13 AM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: I Wanna know to?
What's your favorite food?
Are you guy or girl?
What are your ideas on sopa?
What languages do you speak?
Do you perfer showers or baths?
Do you have any pets?
Do you like PETA?
What are you ideas on drugs like weed?irl
What are your computer specs?
Who's your favorite singer?
Do you play lacrosse ?

Stupid questions is stupid.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, tQto
Do you operate alone?
(01-27-2012, 07:30 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Do you operate alone?

Joining onto that, Do you work for anybody/anything? do you do it for the fun of it? etc

(sorry if a simlar question has been posted, dont have time to read them all and ive read most of them)
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

I operate alone most of the time. I have worked with others in the past though to accomplish a common goal. There are people that I help when they ask me, and they offer me help when I need it in return. I sometimes do freelance work for people, charging between 4 to 7 USD per hour of ddosing, depending on how much power I have to use to take them down and the nature of the site. Yes I do it for fun. It started with an interest in how computer viruses are coded. When I first go into this type of stuff it was out of pure curiosity and I just got sucked in from there.
You obviously know your stuff, whereas a lot of the stuff I've read in this thread I am completely oblivious as to how it works.

What I'm asking is.. Obviously I use anti-spyware, virus scanners, firewall, etc, but what are some of the best ways to protect your personal computer? What would you recommend? Any particular programs which are brilliant?