SOUL DID WHAT !?!?!?!?!
lol Dimitris shut up

None of us actually known what went down, so this "discussion" is tainted, therefore why discuss it?

you really need to wise up.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Sentinel
^The above user has lost his humanity.
^no u

(11-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Lewwings Wrote: lol Dimitris shut up

None of us actually known what went down, so this "discussion" is tainted, therefore why discuss it?

Nah I do, last time Soul took care of a situation was most likely back in 2013 where giving out permanent bans were an everyday thing. Now shut your mouth.
(11-12-2018, 04:46 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Nah I do, last time Soul took care of a situation was most likely back in 2013 where giving out permanent bans were an everyday thing. Now shut your mouth.

No.

If it's a discussion, like you say, then I'll contribute my opinion, so how about accept an opposition, or are you one of those echo-chamber liberals?

You werent even around back then, how would you be able to know? You didnt respond to my question so ill ask it again, if this proppusher is such an asset to FL and cares so much about our community, why isnt he defending himself? If he disagrees so much with the punishment, why isnt he making an UBR/UBL?
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Lewwings, mintblackbeard
(11-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Aspire Wrote: ^The above user has lost his humanity.

i hope ur trolling cause I just fucking cringed
‘lost humanity’ for defending a ban on a game lmfao
(11-12-2018, 04:58 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:24 PM)Aspire Wrote: ^The above user has lost his humanity.

i hope ur trolling cause I just fucking cringed
‘lost humanity’ for defending a ban on a game lmfao

I decline to comment on that topic for you own 0% Humanity.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings
(11-12-2018, 04:56 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

You werent even around back then, how would you be able to know? You didnt respond to my question so ill ask it again, if this proppusher is such an asset to FL and cares so much about our community, why isnt he defending himself? If he disagrees so much with the punishment, why isnt he making an UBR/UBL?

You are asking me to get into details that I don't know of. Perhaps he doesn't even know about the forums or doesn't have a forums account. The ban itself is wrong no matter what tho, you don't give such a new player a 14 days ban he won't even bother coming back.
(11-12-2018, 05:19 PM)IfDimitris Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:56 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

You are asking me to get into details that I don't know of. Perhaps he doesn't even know about the forums or doesn't have a forums account. The ban itself is wrong no matter what tho, you don't give such a new player a 14 days ban he won't even bother coming back.

You seem very comfortable speaking about things you dont know the details of though, being perfectly fine with just assuming others have done a poor job. Have you any idea what the extend was of the proppushing? Or the situatuon before the blacklist? I dont, thats why im not assuming stuff and neither should you. Why are you assuming this punishment is so unjust?

From my experience with overzealous punishments they get removed after the guy sits out a part of the punishment and makes a UBL. If he doesnt know the forums or didnt read the message he received after the BL he wouldnt be a potential new player anyway.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • mintblackbeard